Gekke Gabber

Servers dead?

Gekke Gabber

Hello, 

Today I found out Turfbattles is up again.

I played like 5-10 years back.. I was really happy and nostalgic when downlaoding the game..

untill I logged in and saw nobody?

WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?

Gekke Gabber

when I used to play ladiness was packed with private shop owners, i've been wandering around in channel 1,2,3 and haven't seen anyone?

shockdot

Most people play on the Season Server, as it will be merged on to the Triumphus Server when it ends.

shockdot

As a GM, I can't help you in game with levels, items, etc... However I can help you with questions.

Or you can ask in Newbie chat, players would most likely answer you.. Or you can contact our Moderators who are there to help answer questions (Fantasy, Masta, Kupa).

Gekke Gabber

I don't ask for items or plvl =P

Just want to know where to get certain items, I tried to obtain some item but forgot how..

shockdot
24 minutes ago, Gekke Gabber said:

Just want to know where to get certain items, I tried to obtain some item but forgot how..

What items are you looking for?

Gekke Gabber

The yellow named clergy gown i used to make, idk how to recieve it nowadays..

And could you help me maybe with a build?

Edited by Gekke Gabber

IKuPAI

Enchanted clergy garments can be made by the red mage enchanter Npc in the harbor using 20 shansha gems! (Fish egg on paper looking item)

From level 1-20 You should focus on getting fireball skill.

By level 40 You should be wearing a full set of Npc or quest gear so you can tank the hall of ghost witches for teleport scrolls in war memorial (visit the crystal room)

Afterwords I pump 700 red first followed by ultima stats (armor first, floor 1 rampao stone chests give out 8/8/8 up to 10/10/10/10 hokmah staffs)

Afterwords get 628 vit for grade 10 jewlery!

That'll give you plenty of time to find some more/new friends and should take you to level 158 or so.

Also, Eonic games has furnished a ton of "new" solo and party zones/ opportunities for our new players aswell as thirsty veterans! I suggest looking at my guides ^-^

Solo Xp guide To 160:

Item guide for finding opportunities outside of party areas and islands:

Also, I created a discord server for players to communicate on mobile devices!

Good luck to you, and i wish you luck!

Edited by IKuPAI

Trucha
5 hours ago, Gekke Gabber said:

Whats good bro? Welcome back! I will gladly help you with any questions send a pm. Definitely start on seasonal so you can actually have a chance at playing triumphus. Upgraded rates on 11's is very helpful/sexy

Gekke Gabber
1 hour ago, Robb9991 said:

Whats good bro? Welcome back! I will gladly help you with any questions send a pm. Definitely start on seasonal so you can actually have a chance at playing triumphus. Upgraded rates on 11's is very helpful/sexy

Cool man what's your ingame name? I'm lvl 115 now on triumph rocking with a 9/9/9/9 tier10 staff

Trucha

Trucha, but why are you on tri? Seasonal will help you get good gear quickly due to increased blessing 11 item upgrade rates. You can make a decent set when you go back to tri. You will see in a little bit Tri might be a little difficult atm. Also the majority population is on seasonal. Oh nd if your Pay 2 Win youll have no problems 9s r cheap on seasonal

Edited by Robb9991

Gekke Gabber
10 hours ago, Robb9991 said:

Trucha, but why are you on tri? Seasonal will help you get good gear quickly due to increased blessing 11 item upgrade rates. You can make a decent set when you go back to tri. You will see in a little bit Tri might be a little difficult atm. Also the majority population is on seasonal. Oh nd if your Pay 2 Win youll have no problems 9s r cheap on seasonal

Well, I'm gonna try seasonal then :P

ingamename: Gekkegabber

Edited by Gekke Gabber

Gekke Gabber

Actually I need a Tribe to farm on Iah, can someone help me please?