dsadasd34534

Block speed hack

dsadasd34534

As title said, focus on this shyt. Even if you are active and ban them every 2-3 days they can farm alot in this time. It's easy to make safe account and keep dropped stuff there. Don't update antihack, all of this shyt can by bypassed easy. Make a server cap that not allow to send more packets, you can see it on tb org. When you incrase attack speed, your hits comming same as normally. When you incrase move speed, you starting to getting teleports and unable to play.

shockdot
8 hours ago, dsadasd34534 said:

As title said, focus on this shyt. Even if you are active and ban them every 2-3 days they can farm alot in this time. It's easy to make safe account and keep dropped stuff there. Don't update antihack, all of this shyt can by bypassed easy. Make a server cap that not allow to send more packets, you can see it on tb org. When you incrase attack speed, your hits comming same as normally. When you incrase move speed, you starting to getting teleports and unable to play.

When someone is banned for hacking, all their accounts are banned. Including their alts, level ones, new accounts, really old accounts, etc.

The system you are referring to is not an ideal system for MMO games (only for MOBA based games), as it causes jump backs when users lag not just when someone is speed hacking. This type of change would alienate anyone not in the EU region.

AntiHack systems are a constant battle in any MMO, as such these systems are always updated from time to time. Needless to say, we do the same. There would be an update for it for Mystic also (but this system receives regular updates).

dsadasd34534
16 hours ago, shockdot said:

When someone is banned for hacking, all their accounts are banned. Including their alts, level ones, new accounts, really old accounts, etc.

The system you are referring to is not an ideal system for MMO games (only for MOBA based games), as it causes jump backs when users lag not just when someone is speed hacking. This type of change would alienate anyone not in the EU region.

AntiHack systems are a constant battle in any MMO, as such these systems are always updated from time to time. Needless to say, we do the same. There would be an update for it for Mystic also (but this system receives regular updates).

I know how your banning system works 😌 trust me I was hacking alot and I know how to keep safe account, if I can give you advice, add option to your antihack to find changed values of speed in game and auto ban if detect

bingiya

지금  더 많은  헥을 사용하는 길드 테익-오버  길드가  아주 개판 입니다