IKuPAI

Acura Server

IKuPAI

Just a thought...

Triumphus is the eonic games version of turf battles where tb meets sephiroth and modern mtx reigns supreme.

The suggestions for mystic server appear to be focused mainly on still refining said "broken" gameplay in a f2p setting.

What about as historically accurate as you can version?

I'm talking about the original "Turf Battles", when v2 was just released and frozenland was a tournament area.

Levels 1-30 in ladianes

30-50 on the sharp feathers ghost witch from level up scrolls (found in higher grade on iah and shuy)

Levels 50-90 on iah

70-120 on shuy (yes, overlap worked)

120-125 in water room

125-140 on golem routes

140-160 in v2 or golem route depending on stage of the game

160-200 on rock (glitch was undiscovered and should be fixed for integrity, not accuracy)

Then 200-254+ was v2...

The cool thing about this leveling method was how slow the exp gets in v2... You would have to be crazy to sit there till 300. Instead of everyone fighting meta gears and meta levels and builds... It was, who was the highest level and had the best lil squad.

Bare in mind, there's a few things we would have to understand are "not a bug, but a feature." Things like white mage spells, current engine doesn't debuff monsters like we did historically...

But, if we don't rush the exp factor, then levels become so much more important than drop rates. Meh, food for thought.

IKuPAI

I also need to address duping...

Meh, why not? Or... Maybe integrity is more important than fun?

Idk

And if this is a thing, the item level minimum requirements have to go.

Mbow paper on iah.

Full triumphus on shuy.

Zodiac on nado.

This is what I remember.

Edited by IKuPAI

IKuPAI

I don't drink anymore. It lost me a great deal.

But I think that's enough for me.