shockdot

Mystic Server Feedback

shockdot

Hello everyone, the Mystic Test Server is now online. We are opening this topic for players to provide feedback and/or suggestions about the changes or possible changes. Please keep the discussions on topic (bringing ideas/feedback forward).

dgfsdgs

the exp in test server should be increase, it is only 10 days to test.  player should not spent too much time to level up.....  there are no time to test the balance or other content.  i think you should be free level asap and provide item to test the balance and provide gem to test upgrade rate. the characteristic of this server is free pvp. we should test that rather than lever up once more. 

dgfsdgs

the meaning of the test is to test the important content quickly. there is no need to level up like the offical server. maybe when the test closed, most of player still 100+ level and can't feel the change of this server. and the test will meaningless. just my personal opinion

shockdot
6 hours ago, dgfsdgs said:

the exp in test server should be increase, it is only 10 days to test.  player should not spent too much time to level up.....  there are no time to test the balance or other content.  i think you should be free level asap and provide item to test the balance and provide gem to test upgrade rate. the characteristic of this server is free pvp. we should test that rather than lever up once more. 

6 hours ago, dgfsdgs said:

the meaning of the test is to test the important content quickly. there is no need to level up like the offical server. maybe when the test closed, most of player still 100+ level and can't feel the change of this server. and the test will meaningless. just my personal opinion

I don't think you took the time to speak to the Beta NPC's on the test server. We indicated that there will be a level NPC introduced at a later period during the Test Server.

The purpose of the Test Server is to test ALL changed components. A major change to the server was the EXP gains so it would be stupid not to test that and simply grant levels right away. Similarly, the attack, hp, defense, and drop rate of nearly every monster has changed. So again, it would be silly to simply give these dropped items away right off the bat without testing these stat changes first.

The purpose of a test server is not to have everything given to you, it is to test content. That is what players are doing.

dgfsdgs
12 hours ago, shockdot said:

I don't think you took the time to speak to the Beta NPC's on the test server. We indicated that there will be a level NPC introduced at a later period during the Test Server.

The purpose of the Test Server is to test ALL changed components. A major change to the server was the EXP gains so it would be stupid not to test that and simply grant levels right away. Similarly, the attack, hp, defense, and drop rate of nearly every monster has changed. So again, it would be silly to simply give these dropped items away right off the bat without testing these stat changes first.

The purpose of a test server is not to have everything given to you, it is to test content. That is what players are doing.

ok i got it

IKuPAI

Eonic hasn't fixed RPC for player to monster debuff. We Haven't seen this feature since AGETB.

scotty
4 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

Eonic hasn't fixed RPC for player to monster debuff. We Haven't seen this feature since AGETB.

This was not the point, we can implement this at any time, but it's dangerous for the server. Monsters do not need to be debuffed, they are balanced to a correct strength.

scorchtober

Server looking good.

Many people playing now. One problem, rue pretending it needs frozenland rules or maybe level 90 do not use frozenland but have rue island.

Very nice~~

When g12 is coming?