UNDEFEATED

Mystic server

UNDEFEATED

happie killed the map v3 +8 set  7/6 rings 300 blade  2k dmg mobs so hard now why listen always selfish players i dont know why . bad plan open beta last 6days but so many problem game .

v2 so hard drop g11 item 1 hours max  3 4 weapon only saying make drop 260 drop rate . hard to  dont listen only dyna team need to listen all players  .. game only playing dyna team? ofc. no. so many player waiting mystic server   1 100 lvl hard but need to make 200+ hard ..

Edited by UNDEFEATED

OyunBozan

I support this thread. We don't want a boring game.

Happie
On 1/31/2020 at 11:16 PM, UNDEFEATED said:

happie killed the map v3 +8 set  7/6 rings 300 blade  2k dmg mobs so hard now why listen always selfish players i dont know why . bad plan open beta last 6days but so many problem game .

v2 so hard drop g11 item 1 hours max  3 4 weapon only saying make drop 260 drop rate . hard to  dont listen only dyna team need to listen all players  .. game only playing dyna team? ofc. no. so many player waiting mystic server   1 100 lvl hard but need to make 200+ hard ..

Well to answer your first question of why they listen to me..
I give far more feedback then yell and scream in newbie that the game is too hard or difficult, I try out each and every piece of content and try to do so with every single class in mind ontop of trying to do it with each class. I write down all the collected data and create statistics of everything from drop rates, upgrade rates, conversion rates and so on and actually give valuable feedback that one can work with, not "FK GAME CAN'T MAKE +8 IN 3 TRY". (and sitting at the item npc and spam upgrading items to get strong in pvp is not giving feedback by the way)

Second, v3 is perfectly fine to be farmed as it is, on mystic one shouldn't be pulling every v3 mob and just smash them down. And if you can't farm them with that gear then you're most definitely doing something wrong, ESPECIALLY as a blade. So I'd recommend that you improve a bit more before you go and attempt it again whatever that means gear, knowledge or skill.

5 hours ago, OyunBozan said:

I support this thread. We don't want a boring game.

And this is the exact reason as to why I've been pushing for these changes, these changes is what makes the game NOT turn boring.