Happie

Mystic server feedback V [Pulled]

Happie

Pulling all my feedback due to major complaints and whining from the community.

If any of the feedback was needed then the gms can pm me personally.

Edited by Happie

Dirge07

Physical class multiplier is fine, at 77 as a fist you get about 2.5% of your xp bar from 1 single mob with a purple name. Seeing as how it only affects solo leveling stop trying to make it unbearable for physical classes. If you compare the xp boost to the first 40 levels your findings are gonna be skewed because experience gain sharply decreases post 40. So it evens out post 70

UNDEFEATED

again and again I do not support  

what you need he make dyna team pls think and make 3 player post here and gms mods make uptate nerf but i dont see game dyna happie nothing test ............ 

rooky happie 

Happie
On 2/3/2020 at 10:33 AM, Dirge07 said:

Physical class multiplier is fine, at 77 as a fist you get about 2.5% of your xp bar from 1 single mob with a purple name. Seeing as how it only affects solo leveling stop trying to make it unbearable for physical classes. If you compare the xp boost to the first 40 levels your findings are gonna be skewed because experience gain sharply decreases post 40. So it evens out post 70

Not really testing stuff anymore but i just wanted to clearify here, the majority of people who play this game are god awful at leveling, I'm not sure how but it's become painfully obvious through this testing phase as I seem to be the only one who can actually achieve reasonable leveling times on physicals ( mainly blade obviously but even fists and archers pick up in speed as they level up ) but i've never claimed that the physicals level faster then mages apart from after the xp modifier was added. You tell me to stop trying to make it unbearable for physical classes but do remember that mages strong side is their aoe in the early game, stop trying to de-value the mages. I'm more or less the only one who's actually tried to give the feedback to balance out each and every class, but each class does need to have it's strong and weak points and simply holding each physicals hand through every phase that is tedious or difficult means it's rather pointless to play the game as a whole.

If you want a balanced game, the classes which pull mobs but risk dying instantly from them should be the fastest to level and that is simply how it should be. I've already explained what the problems with specifically the fist and archer was and how it could be solved because by no means does the blade level too slowly, it's been granted extra AS compared to other classes to make up for it's lack of fanatical on later levels aswell as movement speed from orc blood to make up for it's lack of self MS buffs, which are also the reasons as to why it's the strongest and most likely will always be the strongest class if played correctly. (being given free values simply because it's kit lacks one thing while being insanely strong in another)

It's already a very long reply but I thought I should toss in one last thing, the reason as to why I'm so against this isn't because I favor mages or physicals, it's because people who do know how to level in the game can easily exploit this to get much further ahead than they previously could and the entire idea behind the update was to avoid having people get too far ahead, because the snowball effect of reaching 110 first means you'll be the first to do the master quest, you'll be the first to step foot on islands, you'll be the first to attain masters and you'll be the first to go to any level restricted zone more or less. Luckily for the community I'll be sitting this one out so there might be a chance for people to level on a even field, but an advice for those who will play. PLAN. YOUR. ROUTE! Do it well and you will grab the #1 spot in all progression more or less, if you have the time and motivation to do so.

Edited by Happie

Happie
5 hours ago, UNDEFEATED said:

again and again I do not support  

what you need he make dyna team pls think and make 3 player post here and gms mods make uptate nerf but i dont see game dyna happie nothing test ............ 

rooky happie 

At least learn the basics of the english language if you're gonna use it crixus, and if you're gonna complain about the feedback I've compiled then do submitt your own. The only thing I ever saw you do while testing was create items at the beta npcs, cry about rates, cry about xp rates and show your serious lack of balance sense.

Dirge07
9 hours ago, Happie said:

Not really testing stuff anymore but i just wanted to clearify here, the majority of people who play this game are god awful at leveling, I'm not sure how but it's become painfully obvious through this testing phase as I seem to be the only one who can actually achieve reasonable leveling times on physicals ( mainly blade obviously but even fists and archers pick up in speed as they level up ) but i've never claimed that the physicals level faster then mages apart from after the xp modifier was added. You tell me to stop trying to make it unbearable for physical classes but do remember that mages strong side is their aoe in the early game, stop trying to de-value the mages. I'm more or less the only one who's actually tried to give the feedback to balance out each and every class, but each class does need to have it's strong and weak points and simply holding each physicals hand through every phase that is tedious or difficult means it's rather pointless to play the game as a whole.

So you admit that we should't take your feedback regarding leveling with physical classes because you are the only one doing it properly so clearly the leveling experience should reflect how you and only you level, not taking into consideration that not everyone has the time or strategy to level optimally. Good job dumbass.

Happie
6 hours ago, Dirge07 said:

So you admit that we should't take your feedback regarding leveling with physical classes because you are the only one doing it properly so clearly the leveling experience should reflect how you and only you level, not taking into consideration that not everyone has the time or strategy to level optimally. Good job dumbass.

If you're gonna start using insults to a serious reply then you can fuck right off. All I did was explain that the update implemented was supposed to balance the progression to avoid having certain groups pull ahead of everyone else, and it fails to do so and instead enforces doing so.

So fucking done with this community, enjoy killing the game once more with your lack of understandment of the game and how progression should be done.

OyunBozan

you're talking nonsense again. Your advice just makes the game boring. You have to give advice to make the game enjoyable. For example rock ısland pvp no red name.  It should be easy to go from Level 1 to level 160. Because 1 to 160 very very boring no master skills no items no leni very boring. but 160+ need hard lvl. so stop talking nonsense and give us some advice that we should have fun with.

cb_90027

Honestly you guys are shot. How the hell is the exp booster a good thing? I literally played like 30 minutes and made my first 55. That’s with only the sub buff. Gaining exp (even at low levels) should be part of the game. Making it that much easier to obtain “end game” gear is going to kill the game which includes allowing leveling to be done so quickly. Also making exp harder forces players to use low grade gear and make it mean something. 

My suggestion would be to put the exp back to the original testing and physical classes either gain skills faster or if we really want it to be even ,put level restrictions on mages aoe attacks (which I’m not a fan of). 

patkelly22360

I agree with most of happie feedback.. I'm not sure why everyone complains so much.. Maybe the people disagreeing should come up with valid points

AyaNo
22 hours ago, patkelly22360 said:

I agree with most of happie feedback.. I'm not sure why everyone complains so much.. Maybe the people disagreeing should come up with valid points

They complain cause they only care about 1 thing, endgame content. People are so fixated with fast progression and pumping out OP gear that they don't give a flying fuck about all the stuff between lvl 1 and 300. Every suggestion that a player has given that would result in slowing down progression, was received in a negative way by the low IQ playerbase aka CrixUs and his fuckboysquad.

Hja337

what do i have to do in order to play the mystic server im getting a bug everytime.. please help

shockdot

I'm not sure why you would remove your suggestions from the forums as this helps nobody... well except the people you claim you deleted the suggestions due to. Suggestions are yours, and this is a place to share those (even if others might disagree).

Feel free to re-post them, we typically sort though them on our spare time (which I've had little of the last few days lol) and organize the ideas that may have potential or could be implemented easily without issues.

Jav01
On 05/02/2020 at 3:42 AM, Happie said:

If you want a balanced game, the classes which pull mobs but risk dying instantly from them should be the fastest to level and that is simply how it should be. I've already explained what the problems with specifically the fist and archer was and how it could be solved because by no means does the blade level too slowly, it's been granted extra AS compared to other classes to make up for it's lack of fanatical on later levels aswell as movement speed from orc blood to make up for it's lack of self MS buffs, which are also the reasons as to why it's the strongest and most likely will always be the strongest class if played correctly. (being given free values simply because it's kit lacks one thing while being insanely strong in another)

It's already a very long reply but I thought I should toss in one last thing, the reason as to why I'm so against this isn't because I favor mages or physicals, it's because people who do know how to level in the game can easily exploit this to get much further ahead than they previously could and the entire idea behind the update was to avoid having people get too far ahead, because the snowball effect of reaching 110 first means you'll be the first to do the master quest, you'll be the first to step foot on islands, you'll be the first to attain masters and you'll be the first to go to any level restricted zone more or less. Luckily for the community I'll be sitting this one out so there might be a chance for people to level on a even field, but an advice for those who will play. PLAN. YOUR. ROUTE! Do it well and you will grab the #1 spot in all progression more or less, if you have the time and motivation to do so.

I know im new here and probably late to this. 

But this guy is totally right- choosing a class with AOE early is the benefit of that class. 

I don’t believe there should be bonus exp to physical classes- that’s the negative of them. If you want to level one go through the grind, if not pick a mage. 

Every class has pros and cons- there shouldn’t be a balance to make everything alike. 

Also, whilst I’m here, I just wanna say that this game should not be influenced by what the Majority of players want. 

Most players only want what’s best for themselves, not for the game. And half of them are idiots- sorry not sorry.

Look at what happened to runescape for example, MASSIVE GAME, started polls to let players decide on updates and the fate of the game, RIP, the only way they brought it back was because of they put the game that was there before those changes again. 

Sorry if it seemed quite passive aggressive, But imo it’s gamebreaking when the majority of people vote on something, maybe not right now because the player base are a dedicated bunch but in the future. 

Edited by Jav01

Dirge07

There's grind and then there is a massive slog that comes from the fact physical classes don't have AOE till Master's. If you base the entire leveling experience from the first 50 levels then you are in my eyes a dumbass because the xp required gets exponentially larger during the 60-100 levels and having to run from mob to mob, use a lot of health potions for some of the bosses in those levels only to get 10% of your xp bar or less filled is a massive downside.
You can't even make the argument that "mages have lower dps" because every mage that isn't a support alt dumps their stats into blue/red which boosts their damage a lot more than dumping a ton of stats into str/dex for physical classes.
The fact that there is a massive gap of quests before you are even in the xp range for wasteland mobs to give you xp is a big oversight. Not everyone is online when people form parties for swamp so you are stuck there grinding the giant lizards and captains for 5% of your xp bar from 55-70 and the wasteland still isn't good to level in because the skeletons don't even turn orange until 74-75.
Nobody is saying "homogenize every class", i'm saying make the leveling experience for physical classes a lot less painful compared to mages. If a mage levels twice as fast fine they have the aoe. But when a physical class levels 5 times slower WITH a 50% xp booster there is a clear issue in the early leveling process seeing as how all mobs give reduced xp.

shayke

I think that if a player is rich in the game, he should level faster.
For example, you can sell 300% exp scrolls for 15tc each (Not ure about the price but something reasonable that only rich can buy)
How does it sound?

Masta
On 5-3-2020 at 2:13 PM, shayke said:

For example, you can sell 300% exp scrolls for 15tc each (Not ure about the price but something reasonable that only rich can buy)
How does it sound?

Sounds funny.

Jav01
On 05/03/2020 at 1:13 PM, shayke said:

How does it sound?

Sounds like you’re rich 😂