cb_90027

WTF is going on??

cb_90027

Soo please explain this new island system and why are we rolling this out the day before the sever is suppose to start?? This seems drastic and really not tested. Are we just pulling things out of thin air now? I’m not understanding what you mean by level req rotations or why we are changing drops of gems so willingly when they haven’t been tested. I feel like this is the last shot to make this game worth a damn so these things just seem hap-hazard.

cukka

its happie dynamix solstice plan  only listen him will see ... so many players waiting mystic server   but only make game hard g10 items sucks fk it   all want g11 but so hard g11 item succes    exp rates bad gms dont want solo player game  dyna team selfish dont ..

Distanse_
30 minutes ago, cukka said:

its happie dynamix solstice plan  only listen him will see ... so many players waiting mystic server   but only make game hard g10 items sucks fk it   all want g11 but so hard g11 item succes    exp rates bad gms dont want solo player game  dyna team selfish dont ..

in my opinion, the characteristic of turfbattles differ from other visions is the drop rate of gem, take the island and farm gems. but now, it only drop 1x gem every mob even if you farm in 300 island, that is like a joke.  whats the rest of the fun is this server now? all content is difficult, you know, everyone need to work or take time to live, games are just a amusement. difficult to level up difficult to farm difficult to make gears. the funny thing is that the core of this game is PVP.  so the GMs want to players waste 3months 6months or 1 year or 2 years time to make gears and then join the pvp?this confused train of thought make let players speechless. if gms want the fram difficult, they should increase the upgrade rate. finally, this server is only design for dyna and happie?dont gms have the ability to think for themselves?

AyaNo
9 hours ago, cukka said:

Little bit daft are we now?

Neither Happie, dynamix or me (Solstice) have ever suggested to lower the drop ammount of gems on islands or a rotating island system. Before you start accusing people, you better read what players actually write as feedback. The 3 of us and a few others were the only ones bothered enough to write constructive feedback and come up with ideas to balance the game around its purpose (longevity and slow progression).

The 3 of us were fans of drastically lowering upgrade rates, but with no deflation in resources or the speed you can gather them.

- Solstice

cb_90027

I’m not playing the blame game here. I like the exp and Lowe gear changes personally. I haven’t been able to get on yet so I legit wanted to know what was going on with the island system and why it’s being implemented now, instead of a week ago...

13 hours ago, Distanse_ said:

in my opinion, the characteristic of turfbattles differ from other visions is the drop rate of gem, take the island and farm gems. but now, it only drop 1x gem every mob even if you farm in 300 island, that is like a joke.  whats the rest of the fun is this server now? all content is difficult, you know, everyone need to work or take time to live, games are just a amusement. difficult to level up difficult to farm difficult to make gears. the funny thing is that the core of this game is PVP.  so the GMs want to players waste 3months 6months or 1 year or 2 years time to make gears and then join the pvp?this confused train of thought make let players speechless. if gms want the fram difficult, they should increase the upgrade rate. finally, this server is only design for dyna and happie?dont gms have the ability to think for themselves?

idk what happened to you, but every post I’ve seen has been neither constructive or contained actual feedback. If you have some actual input great, otherwise hop off the “it’s happie/dyna/sol fault” train. Make some suggestions my guy (or gal? Idk you). 

AyaNo
14 hours ago, Distanse_ said:

You're aware you can pvp in lower lvl sets as well right? You don't need endgame content to enjoy pvp. We've tested g10 sets with safe lvl jewelry, unfinished masters, no masterskills whatsoever, low lvl g11 sets, lvl 120-160-200 and it's always been fun. Making a solid g10 set will probably be a lot more beneficial for pvp than actually grinding for a full +7 g11 set in the first few weeks, the defense values aren't that far away from eachother, same with g10 weapons, they work amazingly well in pvp. Specially the g10 physical weapons since you can get an insanely high crit rate on those.

shockdot
18 hours ago, cb_90027 said:

Soo please explain this new island system and why are we rolling this out the day before the sever is suppose to start?? This seems drastic and really not tested. Are we just pulling things out of thin air now? I’m not understanding what you mean by level req rotations or why we are changing drops of gems so willingly when they haven’t been tested. I feel like this is the last shot to make this game worth a damn so these things just seem hap-hazard.

The system was thoroughly tested for bugs and issues. As it stands the system is designed for two reasons:

• Provide a change of scenery for players when they are farming and PvPing on the islands.
  • To add additional value to gems as well as ease the process of upgrading (less gems, but more success rate). This includes for Island Chests...
  • If you are confused about how the new system works, I've posted a detailed explanation at the bottom of this post.

18 hours ago, cukka said:

Actually this Island System change was in the works and thought of since pretty much day one of the Mystic Server idea being accepted (months ago) and has nothing to do with any of the players you just listed lol. I have no idea why you always think this, there is absolutely zero evidence of anything of the sort. We value all players opinions and consider all suggestions. Some ideas are good, some ideas aren't so good, and some ideas the majority of the player base wants and/or pushes for. Regardless, this is the Mystic Server and it exists because of this (the majority of players wanting something). For the record, the upgrade rates, for the most part, are better than on the Triumphus Server for level 11 items.

For those of you confused about how the system works... here's an explanation.

Every 3 days the island chosen for each level bracket rotates one bracket up. This means that Iah eventually will become a 90-120 zone, then 3 days later it will be a 120-160 zone, then 3 days later it will be a 160-200 zone, then 200-300 zone. The same goes for every other island (not turfs such as Tornado and GC). Every single bracket still drops the same type of gems as they did before, but in smaller quantities and as you enter into higher brackets the drop rate of these gem increases. The following is the drop quantities.

• Level 40-90: x1 Gem with low drop rate
  • Level 90-120: x1 Gem with higher drop rate than Level 40-90 Bracket
  • Level 120-160: x1 or x2 Gems with a higher drop rate than Level 90-120 Bracket
  • Level 160-200: x1 or x2 Gems with a higher drop rate than Level 120-160 Bracket
  • Level 200-300: x2 Gems with a higher drop rate than Level 160-200 Bracket

Please also note that the difficulty of the monsters on the islands scales depending on the bracket the island is currently set to. So you will never have to fight super strong monsters or super weak monsters.