Jav01

Returning Player

Jav01

Hi, 

I've just received an e-mail about the new Mystic Server and it sounds great!

The reason I had stopped playing a few years ago was because of the P2W- but it was people using Turf Cash instead of leni to trade players for +8/9 weapons when the majority of players were still stuck on+6/7 which gave a pretty unfair lead imo.

I know you guys are removing TC items, but I was wondering would this still be an issue in the new Mystic Server?

Thanks.

Edited by Jav01
Clarity

scotty

Welcome back! I'm glad you like the sound of it, TurfCash can be traded ingame but you can't buy any items to help you upgrade your gear, and you can't buy any Boosts that give you health, attack power and such. I think it'll be much more worthwhile in the long run. almost everyone is on a similar playing field.

Jav01

Hey Scotty, 

Just logged in and straight away somebody was buying 10/10/10/10 Hokmah for 100 TC.  

It kind of takes everything away from the players who grind for their items and it’s quite off putting that someone can get the rarest items (not the Hokmah) instantly without any time invested. 

Might just be my opinion but thanks for listening. 

Masta
10 hours ago, Jav01 said:

Hey Scotty, 

Just logged in and straight away somebody was buying 10/10/10/10 Hokmah for 100 TC.  

It kind of takes everything away from the players who grind for their items and it’s quite off putting that someone can get the rarest items (not the Hokmah) instantly without any time invested. 

Might just be my opinion but thanks for listening. 

I understand what you are saying, but I would look at what you can actually buy with the 100TC, other than a EXP buff there isn't that much which could influence the player experience. You don't need any buffs anymore to pvp/level. Game needs to survive somehow. This version as it stands now is the most Free 2 play version Turf Battles has ever seen. Yes even more than Hyper Engines.

Enjoy the game and If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me ingame :)

Jav01

I totally get that but let me give you a quick example of why imo it’s the most P2W element in the game- 

when the game was released the first time a few years ago, I was friends with someone called Dynamix (I think) and we would level up at the same places and have the same gear at around level 160 we had +7/+6 then next thing you know I see her again with +9 which was bought with TC and this was only a few weeks into the game. 

After that she had the whole 160 island on lock down, nobody could even get there because they all were using +6/+7 which they had farmed or bought with the little Leni we had at that stage in the game. 

I’m not taking a shot at this person, just an example. 

Also, I tried to go into the store and check what exactly you could buy with TC but it was crashing.

Could you possibly tell me what’s available with TC now and what was everyone mainly using TC for before? 

Thanks 

Edited by Jav01

AyaNo

There's always players who are willing to spend money to get the advantage in a game, there's nothing you can do about that. It's how a basic game economy works.

Players who work a lot but want to play the game and stay where the competition is can buy ecoins, convert it to TC and spend it ingame. Players who have more time can farm items and sell these for TC to maintain their subscription and buffs. That has never been a problem in any of the versions of TB. What made Tri server really expensive wasn't the gear, it was the continous usage of PvP buffs in both PvP and PvE, zipped potions, etc,...

Not a single player is obliged to spend money, you can farm gems and sell those for TC, you can farm equipment that people are buying and sell those for TC, then you can do whatever you want with the TC you received from selling items.

Back on Tri server it took me years before I did my first TC purchase with real money, yet I was one of the first people to have a +9 weapon. I farmed whenever I had the time, sold gear I made but didn't need to keep buying Zipped marvs and PvP buffs, and eventually made my +9 while most players were running around with +7s and +8s.

Jav01

Thanks for the reply. 

I’m giving this another shot. Already level 50 :) 

See you guys in game 

Edited by Jav01

NewDyna

Yo, Dynamix here :)
I aint no damn female. And yes i had everything on lock down at 160 cuss of grinding my ass off, i grinded to sell shit for tc and then bought everything for the tc i farmed for :P
Getting TC was easy back then... god damn could make thousands of em a day easily.
Game can never be completely P2W free, cuss TC will always be a trading currency, and everyone will always be able to just buy shitloads and use it to buy stuff ingame from people. But at least now there aint combat buffs that u buy for tc. :)

Anyways enjoy playing Mystic :) 

~Dynamix

Edited by NewDyna

Jav01

Lool. Your archer was a female -.- 

yh hopefully it won’t be too P2W I just spent the past 12 hours playing lol 

see you in game