Onionbear

Level Bracket 120-160

Onionbear

This is a terrible level bracket.  Pretty much just be 160 in 8/7 or better sets killing 159- that can't wear it.

Should really be 120-159.

shockdot
On 2/20/2020 at 1:03 AM, Onionbear said:

This is a terrible level bracket.  Pretty much just be 160 in 8/7 or better sets killing 159- that can't wear it.

Should really be 120-159.

Level 10 and under items were significantly modified to be able to match up against level 11's. Simply upgrade your items.

cb_90027
12 hours ago, shockdot said:

Level 10 and under items were significantly modified to be able to match up against level 11's. Simply upgrade your items.

Just not true man. I like things happening here, but a 10/10 gaunt is the same as a +6 G11 (one BT above safe). My 6/6 & 7/6 seph gets me one shot with basic 4/4 jewls.. G10 imo is again useless considering gathering SC is significantly harder in this version. Might as well karebear and G11 upgrade. I’ve suggested in the past that Nado and below should be G10 only (maybe just changed them to 159 and below?) only to be scoffed at, but this is why. A few people who have time, grind for +8 +9 weps and then one shot everyone that doesn’t have a +7 G11 set. In my mind Nado should be the time to gear up for your next set (G11) to embark in the leveling and PvP journey ahead. Also, gathering SC at 90-120 is like watching paint dry.. maybe 2 SC per island run? 

Onionbear

That may be the case but you need some pretty awesome G10 to survive even basic Blessing.  This should be a place to get some gems and gear.  Not the place to go once you already have it.

scotty
1 hour ago, Onionbear said:

That may be the case but you need some pretty awesome G10 to survive even basic Blessing.  This should be a place to get some gems and gear.  Not the place to go once you already have it.

Dear onionbear, please check this image. The stats are very close to a +7. and infact better when it's at +10 stat level.

https://gyazo.com/3eadc7e11e037e83dd9b2cf9fd6d14b4

All G10 armours irrespective of class at 8/8 are equal or slightly less to a +7 set.

You also have a significant stat advantage over anyone wearing G11s. You are able to build much more HP or much more attack power than someone wearing a G11 set.

Secondly, G10 weapons are equal to +8 weapons But only original G10 weapons.

Weapons obtained from rampao are equal to +6 at 10/10

Weapons obtained from V1, V2, and Rampao Floor 2 and then upgraded by yourself will be better than a 10/10 from rampao at 6/6 stat level.

to add to this, an original G10 at 10/10 has 200 ap less than a +9 G11 weapon

A +9 G11 weapon has 200 AP more than a +8.

Edited by scotty

cb_90027
7 hours ago, scotty said:

Dear onionbear, please check this image. The stats are very close to a +7. and infact better when it's at +10 stat level.

https://gyazo.com/3eadc7e11e037e83dd9b2cf9fd6d14b4

All G10 armours irrespective of class at 8/8 are equal or slightly less to a +7 set.

You also have a significant stat advantage over anyone wearing G11s. You are able to build much more HP or much more attack power than someone wearing a G11 set.

Secondly, G10 weapons are equal to +8 weapons But only original G10 weapons.

Weapons obtained from rampao are equal to +6 at 10/10

Weapons obtained from V1, V2, and Rampao Floor 2 and then upgraded by yourself will be better than a 10/10 from rampao at 6/6 stat level.

to add to this, an original G10 at 10/10 has 200 ap less than a +9 G11 weapon

A +9 G11 weapon has 200 AP more than a +8.

On the gear stats, which one goes toward percentage? I assume the parentheses? If so that’s an 11% difference which is pretty crucial. That’d be something like 55% difference in sets. If it’s the 259 and 256 then that’s only a 15% difference (still big but better). Also why does g10 armor drop in areas that are hard to farm with low gear? Shouldn’t it drop in areas like east lad or water room? Or perhaps a much better drop in v1?

Edited by cb_90027

scotty
On 2/23/2020 at 9:13 PM, cb_90027 said:

On the gear stats, which one goes toward percentage? I assume the parentheses? If so that’s an 11% difference which is pretty crucial. That’d be something like 55% difference in sets. If it’s the 259 and 256 then that’s only a 15% difference (still big but better). Also why does g10 armor drop in areas that are hard to farm with low gear? Shouldn’t it drop in areas like east lad or water room? Or perhaps a much better drop in v1?

If an item is 256+270 (0+90)

then it's Damage reduction -256 *27%  and Magic Damage reduction -0  *9%

Onionbear

OK. That sounds awesome but I will have to take your work for that as that gear is pretty hard to come by and making an 8/8 is probably not going to happen before reaching 160 anyways. I have tried farming Rampoa second floor and V1, both of which are not easy to survive at lower levels btw, and found the drop rate of real G10 is pretty low. 

Used to be able to farm water room or the room by auditorium and get lots, sometimes even G11.  Not so much any more. End up stuck with Desire as it is obtainable.

The way it is it's just better to wait to reach 160 and have a blessing set than to spend the time and effort on G10 if you can still go to the same island anyways.

Off topic a little but arrows used to drop nicely there as well.  Grade 1 are almost non existent any more.

scotty
17 hours ago, Onionbear said:

OK. That sounds awesome but I will have to take your work for that as that gear is pretty hard to come by and making an 8/8 is probably not going to happen before reaching 160 anyways. I have tried farming Rampoa second floor and V1, both of which are not easy to survive at lower levels btw, and found the drop rate of real G10 is pretty low. 

Used to be able to farm water room or the room by auditorium and get lots, sometimes even G11.  Not so much any more. End up stuck with Desire as it is obtainable.

The way it is it's just better to wait to reach 160 and have a blessing set than to spend the time and effort on G10 if you can still go to the same island anyways.

Off topic a little but arrows used to drop nicely there as well.  Grade 1 are almost non existent any more.

Hi onionbear, i'm happy to increase the drop rates in those areas slightly, as well as increase the drop rates of quivers by a little too  (Floor 2)

V1 and v2 are the best spots for g10 right now.

I'll adjust.

Onionbear

That's excellent.  Definitely more playing to do with G10.

All that said I still think blessing should be 161 or island 159.  That would generate more interest and use for these new awesome gear.

Otherwise I will just pass my level 200+ Blessing gear down to my 160 and go raid the island.  Only really need to make one awesome set and swap it around my characters to own the G10 wannabes.  Limiting the island will force the need to make a cool new G10 set.  Increase market, etc. etc...

Jav01

Upgrade rates on; +7 Armor, +8 weapon, 8/8 g10 Armor, 10/10/10/10 g10 weapon?