Zorpy99

Hiding inside Mobs

Zorpy99

I'm very curious on this subject like how is it still a issue that people can hide inside well anything.

But a small list of examples that are used on a daily basis

-Soccer event crystals- Only aoes cause if you try to driver them you can only target crystal

-Island Guardians from iah to gc/rue - Only aoes and Bms but forces you to kill your own island guardian just to kill them.

Fl King, Queen,and guards. - Only aoes and Bms can kill them

Now this is something thats been around for a while and i feel it should be possible to make some kind of thing that forces them to move or make them solid objects so you can not go inside only around.

xst0rmx
On 7/22/2017 at 4:14 AM, Zorpy99 said:

I'm very curious on this subject like how is it still a issue that people can hide inside well anything.

But a small list of examples that are used on a daily basis

-Soccer event crystals- Only aoes cause if you try to driver them you can only target crystal

-Island Guardians from iah to gc/rue - Only aoes and Bms but forces you to kill your own island guardian just to kill them.

Fl King, Queen,and guards. - Only aoes and Bms can kill them

Now this is something thats been around for a while and i feel it should be possible to make some kind of thing that forces them to move or make them solid objects so you can not go inside only around.

This issue has been talked about before I can't get over that it's still able to be done

IKuPAI

I'm going to play devil's advocate here and list some reasons it's plausible to retain this mechanic.

Imagine being a new player and you made it all the way to nado, and you're only allowed to farm rh because bt side is always taken...

So you upgrade gears and find yourself doing some, but not a lot of damage. Maybe nobody can kill you,  but you also can't kill anyone either.

This mechanic allows you the opportunity to avoid being targeted by moves such as black touch, weaken, soul fist/blade, melee attacks using strong weaknesses such as mana steal and stun... 

This mechanic is like a map guranteed version of cutting your opponents line of sight (los). If they can't see your character they can't target you, however you leave your target zone which may be under heavy contest (island guardian, SOCCER EVENT, TORNADO REAPER, FL MONSTERS)

I'm not saying this is how it's supposed to be, but I am saying... the NPC's and other players don't follow these conditions in all circumstances. It almost feels intentional... perhaps, well thought out. You have to melee cut a player to go through them in PvP zones.

I mean... one man's trash is another man's treasure. Think about it this way... someone who NEEDS to hide in basically a pseudo mana barrier doesn't have the time to vote against this type of suggestion... they must be far behind.

I'd probably result to something like "nice tc buffs noob!" And "can't fight without Wantanka barrier?!" Or... "step out from under that crystal, pumpkin"...

I know, it's frustrating but if you can Los them and flank them, and get under their monster barrier it'll become a tank/dps race.

Edited by IKuPAI

HateBreeder

Yes this needs to be changed. The fact that this forces defenders to kill their own guard to kill an invader is retarded. killing someone with only AOEs doesn't happen unless they run out of pots and that would never happen since the guard would die way before. Yeah sure perhaps this helps noobs to have a chance to get an island or turf or whatever but its really frustrating and a bad way to do it and just kills the pvp.

Soccer event is garbage anyways, what almost always happens is that there is 1 big party that keeps everybody else out while the others jump in and out checking crystal hp trying to ks it. Almost impossible to kill the ksers anyways since you need to predict when they jump in for a HP check or the KS because the delay shows them jumping in when they are already out. (also people hiding inside the fucking crystal).

Edited by HateBreeder