buetti

New content for Mystic server

buetti

Hello everyone,
in the last few days i talked with Shockdot and Scotty about new content that is possible for mystic server.
Since there isn't much to do once you got 300.
But it's your decision if it arrives on the server.

1. New PVE areas
Except Frozenland and Hau (280+) there aren't any areas in the game for solo players where they can lvl up.
So i think it's necessary to add V4 to the game to make it an area where solo players can lvl on their own.
The lvling would be slower as in Frozenland.
Additional places for solo players could be V5 and V6.
Lvl 300s should be able to enter all instances to help out players in RT1 & RT2 to help them with the lvls.
But as soon as they are entering a lower lvl instance their lvl needs to be scaled.

2. Introduction of G12 Gear
With one type of armor from 160-300 we are facing a huge issue. It's impossible to balance the g11 gear for all levels.
As soon as you adjust the ap or def values of the weapons/armors it can ruin a class or make it OP, in the 160-200 or 200+ bracket.
That's the reason why the G3 Eonic weapons got such a boost for all classes except blade/fist. The eonics for blades and fists were already very powerful.
To have a good balance for the 160-200 and 200-300 bracket we need some new gear.
I know that alot of players decline the g12 gear because of their high defense values and how they are obtained.
That needs a small rework.

2.1 Obtaining G12 gear
One of the ways to get G12 gear is by crafting them. But to be able to craft them you need lvl 100 Blacksmithing and not all 3 Production skills at 100.
The other way to get them would be drops in V4, V5, V6.

2.2 Upgrading G12 gear
The G12 weapons would be using the current system that is on Tri-Server to. Otherwise they wont be able to glow. (Scotty/Shockdot can give more infos about that)
But the armours would use a new system. You need to put 1 stat on the armor, but this stat would cover all the stats (def/dam/asr/block/crit and such)
The new stat can be upgraded from lvl 1-20.

To upgrade the armors new types of gem would be introduced into the game. These gems can be farmed on a new turf or being crafted. There should be different areas to
obtain the gems, to keep all of the content being used.

2.3 Balance
In the near future Triumphus Server will get a patch that contains the balance changes for the G12 gear.
With the new defense values G12 wont be better as G11 +9 until it reached 16/16. This defense values can also be used for mystic server.
The weapons are much stronger than eonics and g11s.
Before G12 gear would arrive on mystic server, there would be a short testing phase, where the gear can be tested and being adjusted.

3 Charms
It would be nice to see 2 new types of charm in the game. The charms would increase your % dmg or dmg reduction in PVE content up to 10%.
The charm can be obtained as a rare drop from bosses in Frozenland.
To upgrade the charm you need to get a specific gem, which can be obtained from the instance shop.
Since these charms are strong once they reach max lvl (maybe 500 or so), you can only wear 1 of each type.

Greets Buetti

Distanse_

lol, you wana g12? isn't the mystic server dying fast enough?  i seriously doubt whether you have any brains at all.  when most player dont have the 8 set. you suggest open g12? what a fucking game you want?

ManiSimba

We worked for 2 months and 8 parts. you're really kidding me. this I spent 20k ecoin bi I couldn't do shit now if G12 comes 10 people play with the unreasonable 8 items make it easy to get everyone equal but never, never listen. it's always been like this.it'll be the same. it'll be the same. it was obvious from the start, you helped the makav team, you protected them, but now they're gone . there are those who can not make.

1232wqe

Buy a new server mechine is the best way to work out the problem but not give a g12 and combine Tri and mys servers

Edited by 1232wqe

Kami
9 hours ago, Distanse_ said:

lol, you wana g12? isn't the mystic server dying fast enough?  i seriously doubt whether you have any brains at all.  when most player dont have the 8 set. you suggest open g12? what a fucking game you want?

Wake up, mystic server is already dead. 

WinkouS3_1

First of all, no clue why and how adding new content would kill the game, you actually need new content all the time to keep people on the game.

Definitely need either new leveling places solo or make instances opened to all so everyone can help each other.

Really like the charm idea, i must say i miss liquid gold pve damage ahaha

Although not a big fan of one stat armor parts on g12, i like the fact that i got to balance def mdef considering who im fighting and also getting free stat points because u upgrade 1 stat only... feels a bit easy to me.

One additional thing : not so sure why leveling from around 150 to 160 takes more time than like 160 to 220 (exagerating but that's not too far from reality).