shockdot

New Content & Items

shockdot

Hello everyone, over the last month or so we’ve received an overwhelming amount of people voicing their desire for new content to be added to the mystic server, most of which was towards adding new equipment (such as g12). While we are always trying to make changes to add new content and features, this becomes quite difficult when the entire game is driven by equipment. A lack of new equipment slowly leads to a lack of new content possibilities.

The problem is that there is a resistance, from many other players to not add g12 equipment. As we understand it, most players didn’t like the upgrading system used for g12 items and preferred the blessing system (upgrading with RH’s and BT’s). This is one of the primary reasons, we believe, players don’t want the new system added. (Which is something we can change).

We’ve always voiced that while g11 is currently the max item on Mystic, that might change over time. We think we are approaching that limit, as we see players start to lose interest, due to having reached their limit on equipment that begins to be used from levels 160-300.

So if we do add g12 or any new equipment to the Mystic Server, we would first like to ask the players your thoughts on the subject. You all have the opportunity to help shape the direction that the game will go with this update. Make your voice heard.

When posting we ask you to consider these questions: 

• What did you like about g12s?
  • What didn’t you like about g12s?
  • Do you want us to skip g12’s and add a new set into the game?
  • Do you have any ideas that could be cool features to be added with the new items?

Also keep in mind that if we added new equipment, it would be on the test server for player testing before it went live.

Yeniçeri

g12 weapons need one stat  armors maybe 2 stat maybe one stats for good !!! and use  RH BT 

irman07

the problem is not g12. the problem is that the game is not promoted enough more ads are required

vinniej55

Maybe Reduce the lvl cap to 200( would be easier to balance the game) and make the grind to it longer. Places like nado shouldnt be achieveble in 1 day and second day they have 8+ weap already. So maybe gc can be a lvl 190-200 spot and nado like a 120-130 spot and lad castle for lvl 200's only. For the loss of the 200+ skills like yellow and white mages buffs u can add them in a skill tree with points so u can chose what skills u want to run and not. Make use of the map and make more lvl areas. Make the instances free to enter and reduce the amount of lvls they can get in a instance. Just make em work to get those lvls and maybe add some more quests into the game

Just some ideas:)

Edited by vinniej55

Pure

The problem is there is no real NEW content, just recycled old content that will of course not bring back old players (which in my opinion is more likely that getting totally new player). If we think back to when G12 was originally introduced, we saw a  huge spike in the player base who wanted to try out the new cool gears! But the problem i think now is just reintroducing G12, isn't new or exciting, it's just the same old content we are used to now. For that reason i think we need totally new, cool looking sets (G12.5 for instance)

What did you like about g12s? - The fact you don't just stat into 1 thing, you can go crit route for instance, and its stays more challenging than just throwing rh/bt's onto an item.

What didn’t you like about g12s? - The fact once you make the desired piece, you then needed to spend a crazy amount to get the perfect stat. When you craft a G12+ item it should come as perfect stats 1/1/1/1. On top of that making a crafter was waaaay too hard (putting off many players) you should only need 100 blacksmith in order to craft, and maybe add them as drops as well in certain places.

Do you want us to skip g12’s and add a new set into the game? - Yes, as stated above the game is in desperate need of some real new content to captivate players again.

Do you have any ideas that could be cool features to be added with the new items? - I'll try and think of some to add later

Edited by Pure

Yeniçeri

and dont need craft i think v3 v4 drop very good

shockdot
33 minutes ago, Yeniçeri said:

g12 weapons need one stat  armors maybe 2 stat maybe one stats for good !!! and use  RH BT 

That's interesting, I think something like this is what most people want to see.

29 minutes ago, irman07 said:

the problem is not g12. the problem is that the game is not promoted enough more ads are required

That's not true, as we see players clearly state they have no motivation to play because they've reached their equipment limit and have nothing left to do (a problem that can happen as early as level 160 on the Mystic Server). Regardless, we advertise through social media (FB) on every large update, and we've also been increasing this frequency.

13 minutes ago, vinniej55 said:

Maybe Reduce the lvl cap to 200( would be easier to balance the game) and make the grind to it longer. Places like nado shouldnt be achieveble in 1 day and second day they have 8+ weap already. So maybe gc can be a lvl 190-200 spot and nado like a 120-130 spot and lad castle for lvl 200's only. For the loss of the 200+ skills like yellow and white mages buffs u can add them in a skill tree with points so u can chose what skills u want to run and not. Make use of the map and make more lvl areas. Make the instances free to enter and reduce the amount of lvls they can get in a instance. Just make em work to get those lvls and maybe add some more quests into the game

We're already adding several quest lines to allow for non-party based guided leveling (it's in the works). Reducing the level cap is not an option, as there are players who are level 300, and besides the objective is to add more content... not reduce it and prolong existing content ;).

I do like the idea of adding Yellow/White skill trees rather than items, but this makes it buffing players with nice buffs fairly easy as the cost is removed.

Just to comment on your areas part, I believe throughout the Mystic Server we've started using more and more areas for different leveling opportunities (this would also be used with the new quests). So more is coming in that field!

4 minutes ago, Pure said:

The problem is there is no real NEW content, just recycled old content that will of course not bring back old players (which in my opinion is more likely that getting totally new player). If we think back to when G12 was originally introduced, we saw a  huge spike in the player base who wanted to try out the new cool gears! But the problem i think now is just reintroducing G12, isn't new or exciting, it's just the same old content we are used to now. For that reason i think we need totally new, cool looking sets (G12.5 for instance)

What did you like about g12s? - The fact you don't just stat into 1 thing, you can go crit route for instance, and its stays more challenging than just throwing rh/bt's onto an item.

What didn’t you like about g12s? - The fact once you make the desired piece, you then needed to spend a crazy amount to get the perfect stats) when you craft a G12+ item it should come as perfect stats 1/1/1/1. On top of that making a crafter was waaaay too hard (putting off many players) you should only need 100 blacksmith in order to craft.

Do you want us to skip g12’s and add a new set into the game? - Yes, as stated above the game is in desperate need of some real new content to captivate players again.

Do you have any ideas that could be cool features to be added with the new items? - I'll try and think of some to add later

Yes, I do think the "new" grab is what many players would want too (in combination with other changes). Just to comment, the only Blacksmithing at 100 requirement is already a thing since we updated the Triumphus Server with the Mystic Server changes.

Yeniçeri
40 minutes ago, irman07 said:

you right !!

irman07
this game should be introduced to more people. Along with a nice generic that should be shared on major MMOPRG gaming websites. and now people are using instagram actively. I think you need to have new players first.

also i think it should be eonic weapon with new look.

buetti

What did you like about g12s?
- Upgrading the different stats, which makes it possible to upgrade the stats that you need. It is more challenging to upgrade the several stats than just using bt and rh on armors/weapons.
What didn’t you like about g12s?
- Farming lvl 100 Potion brewing... (in the past)
- The ammount of delph gems which is needed to make items perfect statted once you make a good piece.

Do you want us to skip g12’s and add a new set into the game?
- Yes skip g12 gear. Introduce a new grade of gear, which hasn't been on eonic games tb.

Do you have any ideas that could be cool features to be added with the new items?
-  Certain Farming spots for the gear (v4,v5)
-  New Set Effects for the gear (not the same as g12)
-  A new type of Instance, where players can obtain the gear from bosses.
-  New types of pve charms (%-PVE Damage increase, %-PVE Damage reduction).

aibeibei

I think the game is not more attractive to the players by launching G12. Why do many sites belonging to this game have not opened V456, SSC345. More sites can be opened to allow players to entertain and challenge. If you have the ability, I hope you can open your awakening skills and make every profession sublimated

Pure

Adding stuff such as new zones (v4/5/6 SSC3/4/5 etc) Really wont change anything at this point without some real fun new content to farm such as new gears. Currently most 300 top geared players don't even farm anymore, because it will make little to no difference. In order to get new players you need to have a stable player base to start. Any new players coming to TB at the moment will take one look at the lack of players and leave. We first need to bring back all the old player base that left due to lack of content etc, and then start looking to bring new players.

Edited by Pure

Yeniçeri
11 minutes ago, Pure said:

Adding stuff such as new zones (v4/5/6 etc SSC3/4/5 etc) Really wont change anything at this point without some real fun new content to farm such as new gears. Currently most 300 top geared players don't even farm anymore, because it will make little to no difference. In order to get new players you need to have a stable player base to start. Any new players coming to TB at the moment will take one look at the lack of players and leave. We first need to bring back all the old player base that left due to lack of content etc, and then start looking to bring new players.

yes u right

Yeniçeri
32 minutes ago, buetti said:

What did you like about g12s?
- Upgrading the different stats, which makes it possible to upgrade the stats that you need. It is more challenging to upgrade the several stats than just using bt and rh on armors/weapons.
What didn’t you like about g12s?
- Farming lvl 100 Potion brewing... (in the past)
- The ammount of delph gems which is needed to make items perfect statted once you make a good piece.

Do you want us to skip g12’s and add a new set into the game?
- Yes skip g12 gear. Introduce a new grade of gear, which hasn't been on eonic games tb.

Do you have any ideas that could be cool features to be added with the new items?
-  Certain Farming spots for the gear (v4,v5)
-  New Set Effects for the gear (not the same as g12)
-  A new type of Instance, where players can obtain the gear from bosses.
-  New types of pve charms (%-PVE Damage increase, %-PVE Damage reduction).

you're wrong

Yeniçeri
1 hour ago, shockdot said:

That's interesting, I think something like this is what most people want to see.

bro all like it really

Grenzo
  • What did you like about g12s?

Just about the only thing I liked about g12 was the fact that it was new. Both the aesthetics and the abilities made the game feel new / updated. 

• What didn’t you like about g12s? 

The crafting process was frustrating. Both getting to the point where you could make g12s and the crafting process once you have a crafter. 

• Do you want us to skip g12’s and add a new set into the game?

Yes with an emphasis on ‘NEW’. New content is what’s missing from this game and why we’ve seen a drop in returning players & new players. This doesn’t mean reskinning an instance that was available prior or giving us cosmetic items either. 

• Do you have any ideas that could be cool features to be added with the new items?

Something that has really stood out to me for awhile is how linear the classes are. We’re all playing the same classes from 2006 with no new abilities. It would be nice if new armor sets were created that helped us expand on the sub-classes that are already built into the game to make more end-game class customization. This would need to be rethought for non-mage classes but possible. 

I believe frozenland & end-game content needs to be revisited (both pvp & pve). Any introduction of “raid” armor or challenge rewards could add a depth to the game we currently don’t see. I’m sure players would like an achievement for successfully completing SSC3/FL 100x times & some sort of skin or visual upgrade to their cosmetics for achieving this. 

Give us a new pvp zone that’s team based & objective based and make it so that the objective isn’t as simple as “kill this guardian who sits in one place”.  Islands and shit are great for farming but I want to load into an island and have a 3v3 capture the flag or something new. Make this mode similar to soccer where if you win, you get to kill chests and those chests drop either gear or mats to make the gear. 

Im just straight up spit-balling here so don’t flame me 🤣 

vinniej55
17 hours ago, shockdot said:
17 hours ago, vinniej55 said:

We're already adding several quest lines to allow for non-party based guided leveling (it's in the works). Reducing the level cap is not an option, as there are players who are level 300, and besides the objective is to add more content... not reduce it and prolong existing content ;).

I do like the idea of adding Yellow/White skill trees rather than items, but this makes it buffing players with nice buffs fairly easy as the cost is removed.

Just to comment on your areas part, I believe throughout the Mystic Server we've started using more and more areas for different leveling opportunities (this would also be used with the new quests). So more is coming in that field!

I know thats something it just cant be done in 123 but i really think the high lvl cap is a problem for the game. To much lvls without really much to do(unless you are in a tribe which own everything). You try to balance lvl 300 cap it causes problems in the 160-200 pvp zone and visa versa when you try to balance the 160-200 zone. I think tribes should not have any allies and for example on lad castle it shouldnt be made that 1 tribe can own it for days, i think when you have won lad castle you cant fight for it the next day( so a other tribe can get the chanse to get it also). You guys should had 200+ later as content as the player base would increase or not

Edited by vinniej55

vinniej55

Issues why people quit were:

- It still felt like a pay-2-win game(Maybe cause people could bring there EC from tri server, but ecoin shouldnt be a ingame currency at all sinces it messes up the Turf Cash currency ingame. Great p2w on sub tokens and lad grace

- To less content for the amount of levels you can gain. 

- Way to much Nerving and adjusting on characters and when a mistake was made it took to long to revert it ( for example blades had to suffer an entire month before their class was playeble again in some sort of way).

- You changed items where people spent big time money on.

- To hard to get a party for some lvl area's ( or mobss deal to much damage in solo areas)

- To easy to get lvls(160 in 1 day???)

- Drop and XP buffs that run off when you switch server or die to a mob duo lagg( should not only be a sub option that they wont run off in these situtions)as people still paid real money or worked their ass off ingame to get them.

- Classes which can outfarm a other class by far( So people are mostly forced to play a class first which they didnt intend to.

- Moderators don't uphold TOS

- You banned players for saying toilet paper

- Some players made ssc farms

- You agreed to remove black touch from 160 content

I know its off the subject but worth mentioning and im sure people can fill on this list

Edited by vinniej55

1232wqe

maybe its  need a new equipment such as swing,mount ponchos and provide a new place for us to farm but not change the main equipment we have now .cause most of us even not have a full 8set .and ones who got full 8 set took a huge money and  stamina on it . if u take 12 to this server  so fast maybe let many want to quit or so..

Stanly

I like G12's it looks way cooler then G11, i also like that you don't need RH/BT for the gear. This wil make ppl get back to the islands to farm gems en more pvp. Maybe just change the way to get the gear like v3/v4/devil room, the grind to get the gear with crafting is way to long. 

You guys can also use g12 gear as a temporary solution because the comunity wants something new, use g12 gear as breathing room for you guys to make new gear.

bengat

As a returning player g12's confused the hell out of me.

Getting the crafting lvls up take alot of time. so much actually that I always used a "crafter" to make them instead of lvling it myself.

The way I always looked at G11's is you get all the stats in one place and you gamble it all in one click. high risk high reward.

The G11's look really cool and I really like the blessing system because it feels like a comfortable upgrade to the simple stats.

For me, a further improvement above G11 should be something that I earn through activities and is maybe bound to those activities like some kind of "raid gear". could even be linked to the character once equipped for further impact on aquiring and not buying. will give a reason to group up and do end game content.

Another issue I always have as a returning player is the leveling journey from 1-160 and even further down the line.

As a new player if you dont start as a RM you're going to have a pretty hard time lvling. you're always under-geared and you never clear as fast as you should.

I'd like to see the earlier chain continue but in a more connected way.

Connected main questline that would introduce the player to the world and mechanics while gearing them up with "bound" gear that would make them strong enough while not making an incentive to leveling up characters and selling said gear.

Just make sure that as a fist I won't have to invest 10x the time to get to the same level as a RM haha!

Thanks for listening and keep up the great work!

powerplant

i strongly beleive new gear will not matter that much.

i think we should focus  on creating real end game  content  that last forever.

1v1 arena seasonal would be a good thing  where u can make different tiers ( mmr ) 

at the stard of a seasonal arena players all get a base set.  u can upgrade items  when u win certain amount of matches.  make it like earrings  50/50  on upgrade.

at the end of the season   make a winners tourny.  reward some nice cosmetic ingame "season 1 pets" etc.     the seasonal gear can become cosmetic after each season.

powerplant

Same can be done for pve content.   We got lots of cool instances  v1  v2 v3.

Make seasonal dungeon grind contest

Stard off with a base set.   Make  ssc   lvl 1 dungeon   with random debuffs   like increased dmg taken.   0 aggro. Increased hp  etc.    Clear it intime   u can upgrade your gear.   Make the next dungeon anviable   if every one in your team  has a  average item lvl of 5.  And so on.

irman07

i think pvp . pkp mode change.. 1000 pkp 250 ap added 3000 pkp 500 ap added maybe my idea :/