Tiku

cannot start the game

Tiku

When i click the launcher and select server and press start, it patches and then its done, i can still click between server but it wont go further from game client. any clues?

shockdot

The game does not start at all? Can you open a support ticket and provide us with Team Viewer information or a link to a screenshot of any errors that may pop up?

Tiku

yea it doesent start at all, if i select server and press start then it starts loading and tells patch compleate and after that nothing happends, no error no nothing, i can still click on other servers but buttons like start/new account/setting/exit those wont work at all, basacly i gotta kill the task. sure i could provide with team viewer info.

shockdot
36 minutes ago, Tiku said:

yea it doesent start at all, if i select server and press start then it starts loading and tells patch compleate and after that nothing happends, no error no nothing, i can still click on other servers but buttons like start/new account/setting/exit those wont work at all, basacly i gotta kill the task. sure i could provide with team viewer info.

Strange, once you open a support in ticket (https://www.eonicgames.com/support/opens) we can remote assist you.