Tribune

2 noob questions (for now)

Tribune

Hi guys - I've been enjoying getting back into the game after almost 10 years off, I have a few questions that i can't seem to figure out:

1 - the chat channels (i.e. PVP) I set my shells to that channel but it remains blank, is there really no pk action or am i not configuring it right.  Also, what channels are people typically using these days?

2 - blacksmithing - i tried to make a few items but everything seemed to require level 5?  How do i get from level 0 to 5?

thanks in advance - see you out there

scotty

Hi, It's nice to see a constant stream of original players trying out the game again!

to your first question, it may just be that no one is killing other players at that time unless it's war time :)

for blacksmithing, you generally want to make level 1 Caps first. We will be overhauling the crafting system in the future, but for now you start making caps.. then do rings when you can! :)

Spikanor
On 9/10/2020 at 2:53 PM, Tribune said:

Hi guys - I've been enjoying getting back into the game after almost 10 years off, I have a few questions that i can't seem to figure out:

1 - the chat channels (i.e. PVP) I set my shells to that channel but it remains blank, is there really no pk action or am i not configuring it right.  Also, what channels are people typically using these days?

1: so far i know most people use pvp channel and newbie in there shells.  and that the pvp channel remains blank is more comming more since the population is so low that almost nobody is using the chats any more to talk or sell/buy more and same go's for the pvp channel since there are almost no fights between players any more with the low population.