sisi2019baby

SOS plz hlep old game player

sisi2019baby

Hello GM:

my account is sisi2019baby, ID name is CACA, I am a blue mage.

I was hospitalized in April this year due to physical deterioration and was forced to leave the game. On May 9, 2020, the game item g39786 stick8877sets.98shiny upgraded sophiroth God on my account was used by my friends.

I've been in better shape recently and wanted to return to the game, but he told me that his account had been banned, which made me very angry.

my game items are in account 77chongyang. I hope GM can help me. I just want to get back the items that belong to me.

my account has been created since the beginning of this season. When my health deteriorated and I bid farewell to the game in April and may, you can check all the transaction records and data, which can prove that what I said is true.

no one but u  turfbattles.ca jesus loves all

shockdot

As we replied to your Support Ticket, we are happy to hear that you are feeling better. Unfortunately, once an account is banned we cannot remove items from the banned account. (This would completely defeat the purpose of the ban).

Spikanor
On 9/17/2020 at 8:21 AM, sisi2019baby said:

Hello GM:

my account is sisi2019baby, ID name is CACA, I am a blue mage.

I was hospitalized in April this year due to physical deterioration and was forced to leave the game. On May 9, 2020, the game item g39786 stick8877sets.98shiny upgraded sophiroth God on my account was used by my friends.

I've been in better shape recently and wanted to return to the game, but he told me that his account had been banned, which made me very angry.

my game items are in account 77chongyang. I hope GM can help me. I just want to get back the items that belong to me.

my account has been created since the beginning of this season. When my health deteriorated and I bid farewell to the game in April and may, you can check all the transaction records and data, which can prove that what I said is true.

no one but u  turfbattles.ca jesus loves all

is it not that in all game's all is it on pc or concole that on both have the same rule number 1 is: never share account info to other people and if you do it then its your own fault if you friend streals your stuff or use hacks on your account and your account gets a banned not in the first place your own fault for sharing your account info with him.