Zorpy99

Patch for tri server?

Zorpy99

I dont want to tell you how to do your job but i told Shockdot  on the first week of seasonal launch about a bug with Rms and Meteor shower/ Fire rain not working if u accidentally cast it out of view.

Now i seen once a bug gets exploited servers are down instantly to prevent the game from being to easy.  But this one isnt a game changer for you its just us mages farming buffing up and having to relog to fix such bug. Can you either assign a mod to work on tri as the other works on Seasonal or just do a patch or something for tri server seeing how its almost been 2 months of it being known.

siurblys

Same thing with blue mage Blizzard. Wrote shock on discord, but don't got any answers. This shit annoyed me in FL.

shockdot
On 7/29/2017 at 10:30 PM, Zorpy99 said:

I dont want to tell you how to do your job but i told Shockdot  on the first week of seasonal launch about a bug with Rms and Meteor shower/ Fire rain not working if u accidentally cast it out of view.

Now i seen once a bug gets exploited servers are down instantly to prevent the game from being to easy.  But this one isnt a game changer for you its just us mages farming buffing up and having to relog to fix such bug. Can you either assign a mod to work on tri as the other works on Seasonal or just do a patch or something for tri server seeing how its almost been 2 months of it being known.

Like I told you before (a few times I think), the Tri Server would be receiving minimal updates (if any) until the end of season. I'll look into making a fix for it tomorrow, but they're running completely different versions for a reason.