STATIC

Random Nation change for allies

Change to allied tribes nation placement  

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. do you want a change

• stay same as it is now
    • make it so all allied tribes get same nation

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/23/20 at 01:29 AM

STATIC

I think this random nation even if allied to tribes needs to be changes. 

having a allied tribe only helps when you wanna farm each others islands,  I think we need to allow allied tribes to get the same nation. 

this way makes feel more enjoyable when you can always pvping and level with your friends / Allies / Tribe mates.

as now we are getting to the point where we are getting a lot more 300s and having to make multiple tribes to keep building a player base of tribe members.

this way the higher levels can help the lower friends level and gain, 

rather then making it so its full randomised where you have to pray to get same nation(which can be rather frustrating) and more then half time you draw the

short end of the stick by being on a opposite nation.

LETS MAKE A VOTE TO GET THIS CHANGED SO ALLIED TRIBES GET THE SAME NATION

WinkouS3

Completely abusable let me ally two tribes that both will ally also two tribes...

Pure

Doesn't feel like this would be good for the game at all. The whole reason it was changed in the first place was because every war was 10 tribes vs 1 or 2, and this is just even less fair. If you have allied tribes be in the same nation then all the larger group of tribes needs to do is ally 1 each and they would all get the same nation....

OyunBozan
I support you, you are completely right.

STATIC

only a fully max tribe can ally 2 tribes and there arent many and if a tribe puts in that much effort they should have the right for bigger group for fl and hau so really there wont be 10 tribes allied prob 3 max   and any other tribes can do the same 

i still think this is a good idea 

and would make it more enjoyable

Edited by STATIC

OyunBozan

Ally tribe not war Fl or hau and now boring. Need ally tribe same nation. We have to try.