dregen777

steam when?

dregen777

i'm just curious- i see that a lot of positive changes have been made lately, and i was wondering if this is in preparation for the game's application to steam, and when that would approximately happen?

scotty
14 hours ago, dregen777 said:

i'm just curious- i see that a lot of positive changes have been made lately, and i was wondering if this is in preparation for the game's application to steam, and when that would approximately happen?

We are still ironing out a few more issues and reworking some systems to be in compliance with steam.  Our steam application was recently approved and we just have to pass Software Verification before going live.

We expect the steam release to be sometime around the official launcher of our new launcher.

twicec

when will the new launcher be release? 

looking forward for TB to go on steam

shockdot
On 2/27/2021 at 10:52 PM, twicec said:

when will the new launcher be release? 

looking forward for TB to go on steam

Still being worked on (final phase) and then we will be doing some internal testing. It's close though!

twicec
On 3/5/2021 at 12:13 PM, shockdot said:

Still being worked on (final phase) and then we will be doing some internal testing. It's close though!

any closer? i'll check back next month 😃

Edited by twicec

shockdot
3 hours ago, twicec said:

any news on TB being on steam? any updates? dates? 

Pretty much any/all news we have is posted to our news section. Some steam related, specifically, news was posted in our most recent news article (https://www.eonicgames.com/news/view/122).

Bratancik

Hey im also wait till Tb go on steam.. coz atm cant even start tb at my new pc...hope its start fast :)

shockdot
20 hours ago, Bratancik said:

Hey im also wait till Tb go on steam.. coz atm cant even start tb at my new pc...hope its start fast :)

What issue are you having starting TB on your new PC? We haven't come across any "new" PC that doesn't allow playing TB. If you need help setting up, we can help.

Bratancik

Like always here was trojan error if you could fix that in client that would be awesome. 

But anyway i tryed turn of firewall but that wont help... When lauch game i get critical error. 

Sr for my english. 

shockdot
On 9/3/2021 at 9:51 PM, Bratancik said:

Like always here was trojan error if you could fix that in client that would be awesome. 

But anyway i tryed turn of firewall but that wont help... When lauch game i get critical error. 

Sr for my english. 

Did you install the required C++ Redistributable from our download page? Also add an exception to your AntiVirus/Windows Defender for the games install path.

shockdot
On 10/24/2021 at 12:45 AM, twicec said:

still no news on when the game will launch on steam?

The plan is to launch on steam shortly (maybe a month) after the new client release. Our development diaries aim to have that out in beta sometime in December/January. However, that is not a official date (but things are moving well towards that).

twicec

ok. sounds good. looking forward for the steam release. Please announce it on Fb, more likely to see it there. 

thanks shockdot

shockdot
On 12/30/2021 at 11:25 PM, twicec said:

Any news on when the game is launching on steam?

Not yet, we had to pause the development diaries throughout December due to players asking for new changes on the current live server. We'll be starting back up early this month.

Please keep in mind, any news would always be posted in our News Section, and specific news like this would be posted via our FB page also (as you mentioned this in your previous post).