Mangopops

Level Stuck

Mangopops

Lvl 56 Archer in the Rest area. Stuck at 56 and 0%. What do I need to do to start leveling again?

shockdot

There's quite a few options for levelling when you are at that low of a level. However, I highly recommend trying out the latest quests we released a few updates ago. These quests help guide you through levels 1-160.

At level 56 you can speak to an NPC named "Savenya". Who will get you going on the quest line from level 56 and up. Be sure to follow along with the quest as it will give you instructions on where to go next, what to kill, who to talk to, etc. If you lose track, you can often press "T" and look at your current quest for more instructions.

You can search for Savenya by pressing "M", and clicking the Magnifying Glass on the map. Then type Savenya and a red square will appear where the NPC is.

Mangopops

Shock my exp just stopped. I was doing the 1st rest area quest and when I hit 56 no more exp. I killed over 20 mobs and no exp. I was Tri 3 server

scotty
15 hours ago, Mangopops said:

Shock my exp just stopped. I was doing the 1st rest area quest and when I hit 56 no more exp. I killed over 20 mobs and no exp. I was Tri 3 server

You will have to follow the quest line for your level :) the rest area monsters stop giving experience at level 56 because they are part of a lower level quest. You can press CTRL+N to find the quest and area that is suitable for your level (the one Shockdot mentioned).