Barcode

Where is the content ?

Barcode

2 Months in, Slow Sword doesnt work still, speedhackers everywhere, where is the so hyped pet boss event? TWO MONTHS NOT ONCE IT HAPPENED.

Where are the rewards, or any information about this "competition" ? 

Where are the rankings so players actually know their position in the "competition" ?

...i could go on but this is already enough.

smekla

Indeed where the fk is everything, we had few minor updates in almost 2 months seasonal is up which had almost nothing more  just lagg fix ( which still laggs most of the time )

Zorpy99
8 hours ago, Barcode said:

2 Months in, Slow Sword doesnt work still, speedhackers everywhere, where is the so hyped pet boss event? TWO MONTHS NOT ONCE IT HAPPENED.

Where are the rankings so players actually know their position in the "competition" ?

Forgot the where's this so called 1000s of new players you promised that's the main reason most returned

IKuPAI

I understand this is quite frustrating but you couldn't have forgotten hyper engines, right?

That being said, we are missing some details for the prizes and rankings such as categories.

As far as missing content like slow swords, we just got a ton of NEW content and item libraries... I'm sure these things will be fixed in future patches.

Speed hackers are taken care of with videos and a ticket submission. 

@Zorpy

The dedicated players were caught by surprise with the first season, and we'll be heavily anticipating the second season. Season 1 is basically an ad of its own. Yes, we'd like to see more players but we can't expect them to come into turf battles and have a CHANCE against +8/10 weapons and 7/9 armors...

Barcode

Item libararies? What. And the "fix" for slow sword was a joke, it now slows for ONE second. Like, its a joke?

speedhackers are taken care of with videos and ticket...ok. So if nobody record me I can speedhack while farming for months and progress at x10 speed of other players, aslong as nobody makes a video of me? Not to mention the fact their pets level at x10 speed due to client time being sped up.

You have every "CHANCE" to go against someone thats been playing. Especially only 2 months of game.

I think the issue with this seasonal server is supreme gem enabling +10 weapons and +9 gear, even +9 or +10 jewlery, while the intended purpouse for these gems is to help players make 9/8 sets not 10/9 sets. Turns game into a luck fest tbh. 

HateBreeder
36 minutes ago, Barcode said:

think the issue with this seasonal server is supreme gem enabling +10 weapons and +9 gear, even +9 or +10 jewlery, while the intended purpouse for these gems is to help players make 9/8 sets not 10/9 sets. Turns game into a luck fest tbh. 

This

IKuPAI
48 minutes ago, Barcode said:

Item libararies? What. And the "fix" for slow sword was a joke, it now slows for ONE second. Like, its a joke?

your orc blood is 30 second CD, 15 second duration? 1 second seems quite fair.

speedhackers are taken care of with videos and ticket...ok. So if nobody record me I can speedhack while farming for months and progress at x10 speed of other players, aslong as nobody makes a video of me? Not to mention the fact their pets level at x10 speed due to client time being sped up.

We can't depend on a players integrity, but we can punish them for lack of.

You have every "CHANCE" to go against someone thats been playing. Especially only 2 months of game.

that doesn't nessicerily help with players getting discouraged. SEASONALS provide a "fair" clean slate.
I think the issue with this seasonal server is supreme gem enabling +10 weapons and +9 gear, even +9 or +10 jewlery, while the intended purpouse for these gems is to help players make 9/8 sets not 10/9 sets. Turns game into a luck fest tbh. 

I agree

Zorpy99
1 hour ago, Barcode said:

3 reasons I quit seasonal was the fact that this anti hack thing clearly does nothing but boot people off if they open 2 clients without closing the launcher cause the 200+ content is over run with hackers once again.

Now as for the supreme gems wonderful item but I'm not saying this cause I'm not in a 9 10 set I'm saying this because they are unfair completely.

8 9 set should be used with supreme gems to make it easier but now that people can just make 9 10 sets or 9 jewels with no worries at all is crazy.

I think that after 9 wep and 8 gear they should have some kind of chance of breaking the item and for jewels maybe after 8 going 9 they have a chance to break the item.

I'm not saying a high chance but maybe 10 percent chance that ull lose your weapon or gear or make it so supreme stop working after a specific level is reached.

shockdot
20 hours ago, Barcode said:

Pretty sure this has been brought up a few times, but I'll bring it up again...

• We're releasing the new TB.ca website with the prize announcements.
  • As for the rankings, this also goes with the new TB.ca website.
  • Pet Boss events are being held off due to their relation to the lag issue (which is caused by event specific functionality), but if you paid attention to today's patch at all you would of seen various client files being updated in preparation for them to be added. As for "so hyped", I'm not sure where I might of "so hyped" them. I mean they deserve to be hyped, obviously. However, aside from mentioning a few times that we're waiting for the lag fix to release them & the original season post... Not sure why you think it was "so hyped". Now of course, when they are released, they would be hyped... lol.
  • Also what do rankings have to do with the "competition"?
  • Slow sword was fixed, it was never a 1 second duration (I told you this). It was set to 1.5 seconds, I even increased it to 2.5 seconds.
  • There's a Support ticket system for a reason, if you think someone is hacking feel free to report them. Just because you might THINK someone is hacking does not mean they are, and a lot of it has to do with individuals connections with the game. This is why most games tend to release multiple versions for different regions. That's not to say people don't try to hack, but (like I said) that is why the Support Ticket system is there and the Anti-Hack system. Several people across multiple accounts have been banned over the last week and a half for either auto potting programs or speed hacks (all of which were found by the Anti-Hack when checking the logs, and some of which were confirmed via support tickets), and several hardware bans were issued as well.

shockdot
8 hours ago, Barcode said:

Being the person that made the gem, the intended purpose of the gem was to give players a progressive aspect when failing upgrades (as this was one of the most directly & indirectly talked about subjects among players), no matter the level. Now if players want the gems to be limited to a certain level, that's up to them to voice their opinions on it.

That is not how a speed hacker is taken care of. Videos are used as reference to be able to tell a few things right off the bat... such as:

• If what you're complaining about is really speed hacking/hacking at all. If not, allowing us to explain to you what is really happening.
  • If a user might be hacking with something that is not detected by our Anti-Hack (for whatever reason).
  • If nothing is being reported by our anti-hack and something looks suspicious, but not fully convincing it allows us to place a watch on said player.

In any situation, we always refer to our Anti-Hack logs. The Anti-Hack is a self evolving piece of software, a hack can be made one minute, used the next, flagged soon after that, detected after that (or among shorter or longer time scales obviously).

Barcode

Yeah, I guess the game is perfect and there are no issues.  Wonder why 90% of the playerbase left after 30days.......

shockdot
10 hours ago, Barcode said:

Yeah, I guess the game is perfect and there are no issues.  Wonder why 90% of the playerbase left after 30days.......

Not sure where you got that from, no game is ever perfect & I not once insinuated or said it was lol. I simply answered your questions/comments, most of which were the same answers given previously...

Trucha

As far as the supremes go I think it would be stupid as fuck for it to be capped at a 9 wep.. The only reason people are making 10 weapons with it is because the upgraded rates due to seasonal. I doubt anybody will be making 10 weps anytime soon when we go back to tri. If this really is an issue then the success rate while using a Supreme Jewel should be lowered to an amount thats less than the regular gem.

HateBreeder
59 minutes ago, Trucha said:

As far as the supremes go I think it would be stupid as fuck for it to be capped at a 9 wep.. The only reason people are making 10 weapons with it is because the upgraded rates due to seasonal. I doubt anybody will be making 10 weps anytime soon when we go back to tri. If this really is an issue then the success rate while using a Supreme Jewel should be lowered to an amount thats less than the regular gem.

Yeah I dont think gems should be capped at 9wep and 8armors, but just like always before the flaw(in my opinion) is the upgrade system itself. It feels sooooooooooo shitty to spend days or even weeks farming and upgrading with no results and then having people make some crazy shit with their first few tries.

Normally i don't care about shit like this in games but in a pvp focused came with solid competition it sucks massive dick. I honestly don't know how to make this more "fair" without taking away the joy in finally succesfully managing to upgrade some good shit but since the season is time limited I felt i would never reach my goal so I just quit and decided to wait and see what the next season brings to the game.

Speaking of the season as a whole I had fun starting from nothing and grinding hard with some nice people to get going early but when RNG is such a big factor in a pvp game it really puts me down (unless I get lucky and get some of the end game gear easily). Maybe I'm just too casual for this game xD

Edit: Just giving my thoughts on the season and game as whole.

Edited by HateBreeder

Barcode

I spent 500 hours grinding my ass off for supreme gems, didnt make any +10 weps, made ONE +9 armor....shows how amazing the seed system being time based and upgrades going only on specific "lucky" times. Quite bullshit. Sometimes a 5% upgrade is 5/10, sometimes its 5/1000.....quite bullshit imo.

HateBreeder
2 minutes ago, Barcode said:

I spent 500 hours grinding my ass off for supreme gems, didnt make any +10 weps, made ONE +9 armor....shows how amazing the seed system being time based and upgrades going only on specific "lucky" times. Quite bullshit. Sometimes a 5% upgrade is 5/10, sometimes its 5/1000.....quite bullshit imo.

Yep even if we didn't get along that well in game, I completely agree with you. While the amount of supreme gems I used wasn't that high (around 35-40 sup bts and 15-20sup rhs) it still sucks that I didn't make a single 9 or 10 piece while a few people made +10 weps within their 5 first tries. You probably used way more than I did but I see that you understand the exact point I made in my previous post and I wish there was a solution to this that would not break the hype of making some crazy gear.

IKuPAI
44 minutes ago, Barcode said:

Thats not how seeding works... 

QDeubpw.jpg

http://www.dummies.com/programming/cpp/the-c-random-number-generator/

"Lucky times" shows me you've paid attention to the conversations, but you're having some trouble with understanding a psuedo-random

It's not recurring times... like 2pm is not prime upgrade time. The time effects the roll. That's where the equation starts... time. Aside from that, it's still a random roll. It can't just roll a random however.

Edited by IKuPAI

Zorpy99
3 hours ago, Trucha said:

Lol i understand why you really dont want the cap because you make a +10 guant very easily with very little farming needing to be done and as for you saying i dont think anyone will make it on tri i dont see how you can say that? The system is based on luck yes upgrade rates are increased but its not like they are doubled or anything no one actually knows how much they are increased by so if a +10 is being made in seasonal then ofc with supremes being added to tri server you will see alot more +10s being made sure it might be a bit harder but still very possible

Barcode

Kupa please save me your stupid posts. I very well know how the game's upgrading system works, its basically 20seconds lucky time 40-50seconds unlucky time. No i haven't "paid attention to the conversations", I upgraded more items than you will in your lifetime, and I can say only 1 thing, its pretty much shit. It is completely irrelevant how much effort you put in making your gear, it all dumbs down to pure luck for seed & rolling the right number to succeed upgrade.

Example Trucha, runs around with a +1 staff day after day, doesnt farm anything, makes +10 weapon.

Me, farm 200 pouches every single day for a month straight, make nothing. Seems fair.

Trucha
1 hour ago, Zorpy99 said:

Lol i understand why you really dont want the cap because you make a +10 guant very easily with very little farming needing to be done and as for you saying i dont think anyone will make it on tri i dont see how you can say that? The system is based on luck yes upgrade rates are increased but its not like they are doubled or anything no one actually knows how much they are increased by so if a +10 is being made in seasonal then ofc with supremes being added to tri server you will see alot more +10s being made sure it might be a bit harder but still very possible

This games always been about luck. It seems its more luck than skill, but I dont wanna hear that supreme cap bullshit because i made it with a normal bt. nd the rates r obv up a decent amount considering the gear that has been brought into the game.

And enemy 1/4 chance doesn't mean if you do it 4 times you will get it. Same reason you can flip a quarter 10 times and still land on heads even though its 1/2 chance 50%

Edited by Trucha

IKuPAI
22 minutes ago, Barcode said:

Kupa please save me your stupid posts. I very well know how the game's upgrading system works, its basically 20seconds lucky time 40-50seconds unlucky time. No i haven't "paid attention to the conversations", I upgraded more items than you will in your lifetime, and I can say only 1 thing, its pretty much shit. It is completely irrelevant how much effort you put in making your gear, it all dumbs down to pure luck for seed & rolling the right number to succeed upgrade.

Example Trucha, runs around with a +1 staff day after day, doesnt farm anything, makes +10 weapon.

Me, farm 200 pouches every single day for a month straight, make nothing. Seems fair.

My point exactly... like Trucha said, it's not 20 minutes of flipping heads/tails and 40 minutes of flipping tails.

It's 60 minutes of flipping a coin with heads or tails. The time is just saying the coin wouldn't flip with time frozen.

IKuPAI

We brought up the time seed long ago when someone mentioned that the "system is broken"

They suggested the random was broken. This is how random works. It cannot be random.

Barcode

Yeah not getting it 1/4 is fine. But having a 1/4 chance and not getting it after 100 tries, pretty much bs.

Kupa you dont even play....talk to me when you make a 9 set ok? 

IKuPAI
2 hours ago, Barcode said:

Yeah not getting it 1/4 is fine. But having a 1/4 chance and not getting it after 100 tries, pretty much bs.

Kupa you dont even play....talk to me when you make a 9 set ok? 

I do play man, some people find that reknown greatly affects their gameplay, and I had to try out soloing 1-160... but dw you only made 1 9 piece. Maybe the pirates of carribean will accept the junk in your pocket for your other slots. xD

Trucha
On 8/1/2017 at 5:42 AM, Barcode said:

I feel you man its frustrating.. But the amount of tries literally has no effect at all on getting the successful upgrade. Youll make a 10 soon dude keep farming your a beast.