Barcode

Where is the content ?

HateBreeder
3 hours ago, Trucha said:

I feel you man its frustrating.. But the amount of tries literally has no effect at all on getting the successful upgrade. Youll make a 10 soon dude keep farming your a beast.

So you feel its fine when your strength is 90% about RNG in a PVP game? Yeah, sure, you'll get your set eventually if you keep farming but... WHOOPS only a month and 10 days left of season :)

IKuPAI
On 8/2/2017 at 10:15 AM, HateBreeder said:

So you feel its fine when your strength is 90% about RNG in a PVP game? Yeah, sure, you'll get your set eventually if you keep farming but... WHOOPS only a month and 10 days left of season :)

This won't SOLVE the problem... but I'm quite positive if we had g12/13 gears we would seldom see a +9 blessing armor and +10 weapon

Gekke Gaberr
On 4-8-2017 at 11:55 PM, IKuPAI said:

This won't SOLVE the problem... but I'm quite positive if we had g12/13 gears we would seldom see a +9 blessing armor and +10 weapon

Next seasonal G12/13 confirmed?^^

Zorpy99
7 hours ago, Gekke Gaberr said:

Next seasonal G12/13 confirmed?^^

Lol more like next season boss event and new website 2 months almost and still hasn't finished the few things he claimed to bring to this season thank god I quit seasonal lmao hackers galore and still no ranks or anything...

Trucha
On 8/1/2017 at 5:42 AM, Barcode said:

On 8/2/2017 at 0:15 PM, HateBreeder said:

NOOOO i hate that the PvP game is based on RNG it should be based on skill. I wish we could just buy maxed blessing gear/wep from store and then maybe farm for the rings.(didnt think much into that just an idea off the dome) The fact this game is just a luckfest is actually my biggest complaint

000nolja

I try to connect to Triuphus and it shows that it is already connected.
How can I fix it?
My email address.
00nolja@hanmail.net

shockdot
5 hours ago, 000nolja said:

I try to connect to Triuphus and it shows that it is already connected.
How can I fix it?
My email address.
00nolja@hanmail.net

It is fixed.