HeadShot

Mystic server merge

HeadShot

I have already been lurking on and off for a few months to see when mystic server will be merged to triumphus, but haven't seen any discussions on this topic going on. Asking just because I want to have a fresh start and not to have to worry about already farmed players pk'ing everyone.

shockdot
3 hours ago, HeadShot said:

I have already been lurking on and off for a few months to see when mystic server will be merged to triumphus, but haven't seen any discussions on this topic going on. Asking just because I want to have a fresh start and not to have to worry about already farmed players pk'ing everyone.

The Mystic Server & Triumphus Server are not being merged. The servers have had two vastly different histories, existing markets, systems, and more for that merge to be possible. If we were to merge, it would be very unfair.

However, with a merge or not... That wouldn't stop you from having a fresh start on either server. If being pked while farming in non-pvp intended zones is your concern you, you can farm/level in places like Delphiroth on Channel 3 on either server without being PKed (PvP is disabled on this channel in farming/levelling areas... except the obvious Islands/Turfs).

HeadShot
2 hours ago, shockdot said:

The Mystic Server & Triumphus Server are not being merged. The servers have had two vastly different histories, existing markets, systems, and more for that merge to be possible. If we were to merge, it would be very unfair.

However, with a merge or not... That wouldn't stop you from having a fresh start on either server. If being pked while farming in non-pvp intended zones is your concern you, you can farm/level in places like Delphiroth on Channel 3 on either server without being PKed (PvP is disabled on this channel in farming/levelling areas... except the obvious Islands/Turfs).

Wasn't the main difference between Mystic and Triumphus server is that Mystic has season's and at the end of every season items/chars are moved to triumphus and everyone start from the beginning again? If so then when is the new season?
Thanks for clearing out on leveling zones, but you rarely meet someone in lvling zones so there is not much to worry about being pked. I meant islands, where people with already high lvl chars has items +++ where they transfer them for lower lvl chars for lower lvl islands and it's literally impossible to stand a chance :)

IKuPAI
On 2/19/2021 at 3:31 PM, HeadShot said:

Wasn't the main difference between Mystic and Triumphus server is that Mystic has season's and at the end of every season items/chars are moved to triumphus and everyone start from the beginning again? If so then when is the new season?
Thanks for clearing out on leveling zones, but you rarely meet someone in lvling zones so there is not much to worry about being pked. I meant islands, where people with already high lvl chars has items +++ where they transfer them for lower lvl chars for lower lvl islands and it's literally impossible to stand a chance :)

That was why we designed seasons as a community. 

Unfortunately due to lack of community development and involvement the game masters designed a server "without p2w advantages"

Talk with the community for more information about the future 9f turf battles. The 2 gms are under NDC xD