cb_90027

Ring Stats

cb_90027

I've been trying to make some g6 jewls for a bm/bt with full fab at 160. You need 51 additional stats so I've been working on making those jewls. I was wondering if there was a better process of doing this? I currently just blacksmith the jewl so its blank. Then I used magic and divines to pray for a def/dam/stat/stat jewl (or w.e is for the jewl). The upgrade rate is fine imo, but the problem is getting the actual stats on the jewls aka def/dam/stat/stat or msa/dam/stat/stat or msa/msa/stat/stat. Anyways.. I was wondering if there was a better process of doing this? I've made a tong of rings (no, not just two inventory) and have made a total of 6 jewls with perfect stats, which then 4/6 broke going to 4/4 just for the stats (not def dam). Am I doing something wrong? or is it just really effing hard even with the seasonal rates? Thx for any advice!

P.S. *bleep* mana recovery and health recovery...

Barcode

Making a ring def dam stat stat from blank is roughly 5% chance, waste of gems.

I suggest just purely recycling them and making them def dam straight away, you then have around 20% Chance to make it def dam stat stat, and yes they break easily.

siurblys

i thought only g11 items have increased upgrade rate or i am not right.

Yes hard to make g6 jewels set i mean good, like barcode had long time ago :D

anyway best way to make them is to have unlocked reforging.

good luck maybe i will see you in tiumphus :)  

Edited by siurblys

Trucha
2 hours ago, siurblys said:

i thought only g11 items have increased upgrade rate or i am not right.

Yes hard to make g6 jewels set i mean good, like barcode had long time ago :D

anyway best way to make them is to have unlocked reforging.

good luck maybe i will see you in tiumphus :)  

Yeah only g11 blessing items have increased upgrade rate. G6 jewels will be hard to make anything useful because the safe limit is so low. Get a Seph gown

IKuPAI
3 hours ago, Trucha said:

Yeah only g11 blessing items have increased upgrade rate. G6 jewels will be hard to make anything useful because the safe limit is so low. Get a Seph gown

Seph gown requires 700 blue

Trucha
10 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

Seph gown requires 700 blue

Yeah, but doesn't one of the very important casting moves require it?

edit: misread didnt realize he wanted to have black touch so yeah he cant have 700 blue.

Edited by Trucha

Leganstrop

I am trying to figure out how to up the stats on earrings....esp the Alseides and pearl ones. I have tried various gems with no effect whatsoever.

noahhero_0
17 minutes ago, Leganstrop said:

I am trying to figure out how to up the stats on earrings....esp the Alseides and pearl ones. I have tried various gems with no effect whatsoever.

it only gives u hp or mana of stat.If no effect go on trying

shockdot
On 7/19/2019 at 9:45 AM, Leganstrop said:

You have to use Aquamarine gems from the instance shop.