GodsGift

Old account

GodsGift

Good evening all readers,

Used to play this game like 5-7 years ago, then before quiting this game I  remember this whole game was being hacked until it got wiped I believe, not going to go to details... Just want to ask, is there a chance to retrieve old account or the game starts to everyone from beginning? 

Thanks for answers in advance

shockdot
20 hours ago, GodsGift said:

Good evening all readers,

Used to play this game like 5-7 years ago, then before quiting this game I  remember this whole game was being hacked until it got wiped I believe, not going to go to details... Just want to ask, is there a chance to retrieve old account or the game starts to everyone from beginning? 

Thanks for answers in advance

Hello GodsGift, actually I think the version of the game you are thinking about was much longer than 5-7 years ago (more likely over 10 years ago). Lots has happened since then...

The original publishers  of the game (Hyper Engines) shut the game down shortly after what you just described happened. I can't remember the exact year, but it was pre 2010 I believe. Around 2010 another publisher picked the game up, but that was short lived (maybe a year of uptime).

In late 2014/early 2015 we brought the game back and have made substantial improvements/changes to the game since then. We currently are in the progress of preparing a new client for release, you can view Video Diaries about that on our YouTube page (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBozB-gyg-vKx_4jF6Ob5QA).

Unfortunately, once a game goes offline with a publisher the account/character information is rarely ever transferred to the new publishers and/or developers. So to answer your question, unfortunately there is no way to retrieve your old account from the Hyper Engines days.