Spikanor

2 good idea's from 6 years ago.

Spikanor

i not know what the state off the game is and if the population is low still but still i wane share it with the developers if there wane it or not.

to keep this short: 6 years ago me and a other good old TB player have start more with 2 idea's for the game and work it out.

the idea's was a Guild Battles and Chaos arena idea for this game.

i not know if i have share the 2 idea's all but when i was looking in some file maps on my pc i found then and think its better to make a thread for the developers if there wane see the 2 idea's from 6 years ago.

shockdot

Hello, we're currently pretty busy with the new client and a few other pending suggestions/ideas that we plan to release between now and the new clients beta release. However, you are free to post those ideas so players can provide feedback on them in the meantime.

Note that "Chaos Arena" sounds something like a PVP Tournament, which we already have planned for after the new client is released.

Spikanor
16 hours ago, shockdot said:

Hello, we're currently pretty busy with the new client and a few other pending suggestions/ideas that we plan to release between now and the new clients beta release. However, you are free to post those ideas so players can provide feedback on them in the meantime.

Note that "Chaos Arena" sounds something like a PVP Tournament, which we already have planned for after the new client is released.

the 2 idea's from 6 years ago is not something that has to been add fast its something you can take your time with it and see when you wane add it or not.

the Chaos Arena is not a PVP setting its a PVE setting and when you have read the note's off it how it works then you will see why its callt Chaos Arena.

i going to look if i got time this week or the next week to upload the 2 note's on this thread that people can read it also it has link in the note's from some screenshots from the layout off the maps and some other things.

Spikanor

i am going to make 2 new threads that each idea has there own thread for feedback people can post on also the link from the note's will be there also on the both threads.

if shockdot can make then both sticky then its easyer for players to find.