cb_90027

Neck stats

cb_90027

hi,

I've been working on necks lately.I know you can get stats like vig,s tr,dex on the necks. However, is it possible to get two stats on a neck? Say str &dex? I've made a few necks now and can only get msa.ma.stat.recovery (or something i don't need). I haven't been able to get msa.ma.stat.stat like I would want. Am I having bad luck? or is it just not possible to do on necks? Thanks for input!

siurblys

ofcourse u can, u can easy find in black zone, u can get 3 stat if u want (str.vig.dex) just need to be lucky.

cb_90027

Well i need g6 necks, but ig I've been unlucky haha. Thanks for the confirmation!

siurblys

i guess i making g6 necky for BBM ? ofcourse u can it make it :)

step 1: buy/farm metal and gemstones

step 2; use crafting to make 10 x g6 necky shablons;

step 3: change ur 10 shablons in one def/dam

step 4: use 2 x divine;

Usually i made from 30 x def/dam ~ 6 x def/dam/ str/dex or vig;

good luck

cb_90027

You are a lucky person then. 6x from 10? I've been averaging like 2/10 when doing this process.  Anyways thanks!

cb_90027

Perfect example... I just wasted 2 hours of my life to get 17 rings def/dam and not a SINGLE one went def/dam/stat/stat. LOL what a joke

Trucha
12 hours ago, siurblys said:

ofcourse u can, u can easy find in black zone, u can get 3 stat if u want (str.vig.dex) just need to be lucky.

I second this you get a decent amount of divine jewelery that might have the stats you want

cb_90027

You need def/dam/stat/stat g6 for bt as a bm on nado. So black zone is a no go. Idk, I'm about done with this until next seasonal. It's a waste of time to do g6 jewls. I mean the pay off isn't really close to the amount of time and effort put into making them. Sure bt is good, but not that good. Beside, you have players with +10 weps running around ganging people. So this requires you to have some damn good jewls to even compete against them. Goodluck making 7/6/4/4 g6 ring. Literally takes one hour to gain 2 rings (if you're lucky) that easily break going to +4. Seems like a waste. If I had known that I would have just gone 200 and said eff it.

IKuPAI
53 minutes ago, cb_90027 said:

You need def/dam/stat/stat g6 for bt as a bm on nado. So black zone is a no go. Idk, I'm about done with this until next seasonal. It's a waste of time to do g6 jewls. I mean the pay off isn't really close to the amount of time and effort put into making them. Sure bt is good, but not that good. Beside, you have players with +10 weps running around ganging people. So this requires you to have some damn good jewls to even compete against them. Goodluck making 7/6/4/4 g6 ring. Literally takes one hour to gain 2 rings (if you're lucky) that easily break going to +4. Seems like a waste. If I had known that I would have just gone 200 and said eff it.

And this is why a nado bm is so highly coveted... it's a monster papermage debuffer... to tank 5 nados on a bt nado bm is almost as satisfying as tanking an entire tribe in ghost castle.

siurblys
9 hours ago, cb_90027 said:

You are a lucky person then. 6x from 10? I've been averaging like 2/10 when doing this process.  Anyways thanks!

Not from 10, from 30 and at once. First save 30 jewelS and some pounch divines

siurblys
4 hours ago, cb_90027 said:

Its not easy to make good set of jewels for bbm. If u think will be enought to spent 3 hours of making them. Dont start. I broke thousands of g6 jewels and spent month of making them. But then reforging showed up in game this thing become more easier. But problem is i dont think any1 working reforging in season. Couse it time wasting, i think everyone waste time on superme gems. For making 

10/9 sets :)

Trucha
On 8/7/2017 at 2:49 AM, siurblys said:

Its not easy to make good set of jewels for bbm. If u think will be enought to spent 3 hours of making them. Dont start. I broke thousands of g6 jewels and spent month of making them. But then reforging showed up in game this thing become more easier. But problem is i dont think any1 working reforging in season. Couse it time wasting, i think everyone waste time on superme gems. For making 

10/9 sets :)

I agree lol