cb_90027

Filter / Less garbage

cb_90027

I know this has been brought up before, but I think its worth mentioning again. My suggestion would be to make a filter so that you can pick what items you want to add to your inventory. Frankly a lot of places are just a mess with items that aren't needed/ aren't necessary for that area. A great example of this is zones. Only good for rings for most players because all the other items can be found elsewhere (armor,weps, etc.). So my suggestion is to make a feature that you can check a box next to the items you want to pick up. I'm not sure how hard that is, but it would be really nice. Even if you put it in as a subscription feature. I would buy a sub just for that personally. If this isn't possible, then would it be possible to take out the unnecessary items? I know items drop based on a list of items, so would it be too difficult to take some items out, but change the drop % so things wouldn't get too messedĀ up with item drop rates? I'm actually asking because I'm certainly no programmer. Anyways some cleaning up or some type of filter would be nice. Thanks!