cb_90027

Fighting arena

cb_90027

Believe this might have been brought up before as well, but oh well. The giant arena in East Lad could make for an interesting tourny area. You could make it tribal wars, personal wars, or team wars (dif. tribes can join each other). Perhaps these could be held as special events with prizes or it could have a wager system? You could be like "bro 1v1 me, I bet 60 Mil leni you can't even beat me" and then the two parties go wager their amount and fight to the death. You can go a lot of ways, but you get the point. You can have level brackets or straight up free for all. Also another element I was thinking about was well... elements. The arena could have elemental effects (affects? I suck at those). Things like boulders or lightening randomly falling from the sky. They could kill you or damage you in some way (slow you, burn you, etc.). Again, many things you could do.

IKuPAI

I'm not 100% on this, but I'm almost sure the colosseum was much like the soccer event where it would call level brackets.

Instead of defeating the crystal it was a last man standing fight.

Again, I'm not sure but I enjoy this kind of thinking ^-^