cb_90027

LOL

cb_90027

Texture Blue_T.FCircleT5: Serial size mismatch: Got 46976, Expected 2949

Crit error after i press character to log in...

played 2 mins on seasonal server and then had restart. Now I can't play....

cb_90027

well I was excited to login to the seasonal server... Seems not much has changed. GL hope your game doesn't go to the dumpsters

shockdot

Lot's has changed, by the sounds of it barely even got into the game to experience or see it.

If you are constantly getting that error it sounds like your computer installed the client incorrectly or downloaded a corrupt file. Might even be possible that something on your computer deleted core files (such as Windows Defender or Anti-Virus').

cb_90027

I've had the launcher since beta. I have never had an issue prior to this... if you are suggesting I download this again, then unfortunately I will not be playing this game.

shockdot
29 minutes ago, cb_90027 said:

I've had the launcher since beta. I have never had an issue prior to this... if you are suggesting I download this again, then unfortunately I will not be playing this game.

Tough, it sounds like your computer is blocking or deleting files. So if you're not willing to listen to reason, then good luck elsewhere.

Cheers.

Trucha

this happens sometimes it happened to me and a bunch of other people. You arent even the first case I have heard on Beta. Hear Shock out sometimes Firewall recognizes triumphus.dll as a trojan horse and your computer using realtime protection will remove the file creating a critical error. You either have to add an exception or turn all firewall/antivirus off repatch then go. We all love this game don't give up so easy bruh!

edit: yo I just thought about it somehow who had a similar problem removed bin from his TB folder so make sure your bin is there 

Edited by Robb9991
remembered similar issues fix

Redkai

I had the client previously and when I updated it defender blocked a file. It's entirely possible something just got blocked.