xArKx

Pets

xArKx

Hi all,

I just had a query in regards to pets.. does it matter what type of pet it is for a specific class? Like a drake for a mage, minilycan for fist / blade?

This is something I've heard before but wasn't sure how true this was.

Many thanks 

Ark

IKuPAI
6 hours ago, xArKx said:

Hi all,

I just had a query in regards to pets.. does it matter what type of pet it is for a specific class? Like a drake for a mage, minilycan for fist / blade?

This is something I've heard before but wasn't sure how true this was.

Many thanks 

Ark

Pet compatibility is not based on class, but rather color.

This is an old legend but this is basically what to expect:

White corodons is best inventory (inventory disabled)

Blue banderscon was best MP boost

Red Drake was best hp boost

Black minilycan is best AP

However, now there is a tier 4 and I'm not sure that colors apply to anything but ap.

As before, right now black minilycan is best attack power boost.

shockdot
7 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

Pet compatibility is not based on class, but rather color.

This is an old legend but this is basically what to expect:

White corodons is best inventory (inventory disabled)

Blue banderscon was best MP boost

Red Drake was best hp boost

Black minilycan is best AP

However, now there is a tier 4 and I'm not sure that colors apply to anything but ap.

As before, right now black minilycan is best attack power boost.

Black Minilycan gives the moves AP up until 4th Generation pets. Fourth Generation pets or Mutated Pets all give the same AP (the most AP any pet can give).

Trucha

Is the old legend certain food = certain pets true? If so could you list plz i want my coro back

IKuPAI
1 hour ago, Trucha said:

Is the old legend certain food = certain pets true? If so could you list plz i want my coro back

Seems to me coros are the easiest to obtain without a mixture of food.

When I sat in booth without having to feed my pet it came out red coro 4/5 times.

The old legend had many formulas including feeding 1 food at night and another during day etc etc... very elaborate old legend.

Bedri_Hari

hello kupa, Hello everyone im dirty dancer i miss tb .The game stopped,need a server from scratch for this opening..... 5 monts after im coming see you guys

Trucha
8 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

Seems to me coros are the easiest to obtain without a mixture of food.

When I sat in booth without having to feed my pet it came out red coro 4/5 times.

The old legend had many formulas including feeding 1 food at night and another during day etc etc... very elaborate old legend.

yeah on tri i think i fed my pet twice and it became coro but good to know ima try that

IKuPAI
16 hours ago, Bedri_Hari said:

hello kupa, Hello everyone im dirty dancer i miss tb .The game stopped,need a server from scratch for this opening..... 5 monts after im coming see you guys

Ahh! The dancer will be dirty yet again! Can't wait to see you in game, friend. Welcome back!

10 hours ago, Trucha said:

yeah on tri i think i fed my pet twice and it became coro but good to know ima try that

Good luck! Pet formulas can be her elaborate/rewarding projects to map!

unlitsky
On 8/19/2017 at 2:54 PM, Trucha said:

If you want the color black the best thing to feed it is the meat. Colors are kind of randomized although the food you feed them is also supposed to determine the pet but I've yet to get a Drake -__-'

Axelis

I like the black coro for my blade....attack power as Shockdot said.  I feed mine the dried meat.  In the old tb my blade warrior had a high level black and it really helps a LOT>

RedSeas

I like the black minilycan for it's attack points. I breed my pet using only dried meat and so far each and every one has turned into this type of pet.  I don't want any other type right now. The others may be interesting, but you can use alts to breed minilycans and later use them to sell for tc.

RedSeas_0

Well...tried to post, but this thing keeps jumping me away from my post,so I give up.