Patches Since Season Server Launch - All Servers
- Players are now able to attack & be attacked by any player in non-fl & non-hau areas regardless of if they are in the FL/Hau Event nations or not. (You will still need to click ALT to enable pk mode in non-war zones… even if you can’t see the PK icon next to your name, the sword will appear on your cursor)
- We’ve fixed a bug with demonic & liquid gold items that made it so your armor was invisible after having transformation removed.
- We believe that we’ve fixed the rollback issue.
- We’ve returned any missing EXP due to the rollback issues (we did this during this restart, so when you login your EXP will be there if you were missing any).
- We've made it so all old hau monsters de-spawn when a new Hau event starts.
Production EXP Event - Season Server Only
- After today’s update, we will be starting a 3 day buff event where players will receive a Production EXP buff that stacks with the TC Production EXP Buff.
Ladianes Civil War - Season Server Only
- The Ladianes Civil War has now been re-enabled with some changes!
- The war will now start randomly every 15-18 hours, you can use the /CivilWarTime to see how long until the next war begins. This will make it so the war only happens once a day, usually, & will help accommodate all time zones (as times goes on).
- We’ve made it so having consecutive wins during the Ladianes Civil War will make it so ALL Altars have reduced HP at the next war.
- 1 Consecutive Win: 20% HP Reduction
- 2 Consecutive Wins: 40% HP Reduction
- 3 Consecutive Wins: 60% HP Reduction
- 4 Consecutive Wins: 80% HP Reduction
- 5+ Consecutive Wins: 95% HP Reduction
- The current winners of the Ladianes Civil War will be able to control store & booth setup taxes, please note there are some limitations.
- The maximum tax for stores is 15%.
- The maximum tax for booth setup fees is 15%.
- Only Tribe leaders can change the tax rates.
- A tribe can only increase the store tax twice each war (by 1% each time), but they can decrease the rate as much as they want.
- A tribe can only increase the booth tax twice each war (by 1% each time), but they can decrease the rate as much as they want.
- The booth & store taxes keep separate counters, so each can be increased 2 times.
- The booth tax is collected from players every time they create a booth.
- The store tax is collected from players every time they purchase items from an NPC who has a Leni based store (does not include NPC dialog based stores… only the stores with the store interface).
- All of the above information is saved each time the server restarts, so there is no data resets with the civil war anymore.
- When speaking to an NPC who has a Leni based store, their main dialog message will tell you what the current tax rate is set too.
Blade Warrior Changes - All Servers
- Blade Warriors have always been interpreted as a tank class, although due to the ongoing balance changes made to them in the past (in order to ensure they have a viable PvP build in terms of damage output) they have become a bit too overpowered.
- The overpower aspect comes from the fact that they are able to maintain high damage output due to their base AP combined with critical & finisher multipliers, high def/mdef, and at the same time maintain a rather large HP pool.
- We admit this may have been an oversight on our part, in terms of the effects of Ultra Endure (their trans skills).
- With that being said, we’ve reduced the effect of Ultra Endure from 80% to 30% & increased the total amount of HP given from VIT as a blade warrior.
- This will force blade warriors to have to decide either to go tank build (pure vit), ap build (all str), or balance build (equal-ish mix of STR & VIT).
- Please note the exact mechanics of this change may change over time if the nerf is too low or too high. (Although based on initial calculations & testing, it seems ideal)
G12 Melee Warrior Changes (Blade & Fist) - All Servers
- We’ve reduced the total number of required Liquid Metal ingredients for the Murciel Sword from 5 to 3.
- We’ve reduced the total number of required Liquid Metal ingredients from the Murciel Shield from 4 to 2.
- We’ve reduced the total number of required Liquid Metal ingredients from the Acord Gauntlet from 5 to 3.
- We’ve reduced the total number of required Liquid Metal ingredients from the Acord Protector from 4 to 2.
Nation Changes - All Servers
- There are no changes on this today, but here is what we have planned for it.
- We will be looking at preforming a more suitable change to how nations are assigned at the start of the Frozenland War.
- We’ve been taking insight from a variety of players on how they think a balanced approach to this would be.
- I would like to make it clear the selecting your nation will NOT be returning, this allowed for a clear & obvious misuse of the FL system.
- However, we will be exploring different avenues in terms of nation balancing. (Including but not limited to dealing with characters who do not attend FL War, but register… players who AFK during the war.. etc)