shockdot

Season Guidelines

shockdot

We have found that most players tend to have some trouble finding out where there Season characters go once the Season Server is over. We will be leaving this topic stickied so that users can use it to find their accounts/characters.

When I logged into the Triumphus Server after the merge, my character was not on my account.

This is most likely because your account was already full or nearly full on the Triumphus Server. If your account does not hold the character you are expecting it to hold, we sent you an email with instructions on how to access a new account that was automatically created for you. Please follow the instructions in that email.

I've checked my email, but I can't find any instructions on how to access my new season server account.

This might be due to the fact that your email provider categorized the email as spam, junk, or trash. We recommend checking those folders/filters for the email.

I still can't find any email.

If you can't find the email at all, you have two options.

1. Take an educated guess at the new accounts login credentials.
    • ALL automatically created season accounts have start with the same username you have before, and are then post fixed with an underscore in a unique incremental number.
    • For example, if your username used to be "demoplayer", your new username might be demoplayer_0, demoplayer_1, demoplayer_2, demoplayer_3, etc. Simply keeping adding 1 to the last number.
    • Your password will be the same as your original password.
  2. Create a Support Ticket on your account and we can provide you with the username via the support ticket.

RedSeas

No username found and no email at all ....not even in my spam folder.

noahhero_0
29 minutes ago, RedSeas said:

Send a ticket to ask for it^^

shockdot
1 hour ago, RedSeas said:

We answered your support ticket.

IKuPAI

I'd like to suggest that @shockdot makes a slight change to this feature. If you could create a fixed numerical increase, i believe the conversion can be much less confusing.

Current Ex:

Season 0 doinstuff

Season 1 doinstuff_1

Season 2 doinstuff_0

Season 3 doinstuff_2

Triumphus player who only played season 3: neko / neko_0

Solution ex:

Season 4 shockdot_4

Season 5 shockdot_5

There's no reason to reconfigure the existing usernames, as that will cause mass confusion.

I'm just requesting that moving forward we should standardize all seasonal overlapping accounts.

If someone creates their own doinstuff_4 it is unique and wouldn't require assistance.

tueio1004

시즌케릭을 못받아서  받으려면 어떻게 해야하나요?