The servers will be going offline to apply this patch for 30-60 minutes at 3:00 PM ET.
Pet System Changes
- Players can now have as many pets of the same type as they want inside the Pet Collection.
- The “Pet Colors” column has been turned into a “Owned Pets” column.
- Due to this change, when you purchase a pet you will now be asked to pick a pet color before confirming your purchase (if the pet has only 1 color option, this step is skipped and you go directly to the confirm purchase step).
- We have added some general information to the bottom right of the Pet Collection interface.
- We have added a “Mutate” button to the interface.
- The Mutate button will open a secondary popup where you can pick what type and color you would like to change your pet into.
- Please note that pet mutations have the same fee as purchasing that specific pet (currently 350 TC).
- The price of each pet is noted in the main Pet Collection window (just under the Mutate button), on each confirmation window, and in the additional instructions section in the Mutate Pet window.
- While on the Mutate Pet window, only pets that you can mutate into are displayed (only pets you can purchase… so no limited time pets or boss pets).
- Red Mages
- Helios Vambrace has had its base flat defense increased from 120 to 140 (20 flat damage reduction increase per Vambrace).
- Helios Garment has had its base flat defense increased from 330 to 340 (10 flat damage reduction increase).
- Helios Garment has had its base percent defense increased from 229 to 239 (1% damage reduction increase).
- Red Magic now gives 1.7 AP per point instead of 1.6.
- Yellow Magic now gives 1.4 AP per point instead of 1.2 (up until 534 yellow, then it gives 0).
- Blue Mages
- Boreas Sleevelet has had its base flat defense increased from 120 to 140 (20 flat damage reduction increase per Sleevelet).
- Boreas Gown has had its base flat defense increased from 330 to 340 (10 flat damage reduction increase).
- Boreas Gown has had its base percent defense increased from 229 to 239 (1% damage reduction increase).
- We fixed an issue with the Artemis Sandal that made it give more flat defense than a Kronos Boot. It was giving a base of 196 flat defense, and now gives a base of 165 flat defense.
- We received numerous reports that users were not receiving any emails from our website.
- After investigating the issue, we noticed that this only happened with users who registered using a Microsoft email address (such as Hotmail & Outlook).
- The issue was coming from our email provider and in the end, we decided to switch to a new provider.
- Players should now be able to receive emails, if you experience any issues please feel free to open a Support Ticket.
- Fixed a bug that caused Archers not to receive the 15% cooldown reduction on master/trans skills.
- Fixed a bug with one of the “Stone Dual Sword Statue” monster types in Delphiroth floor 5 that prevented it from attacking/moving.
- Fixed a bug that allowed tribe members to damage members of their own tribe in Delphiroth floor 5 (and some other areas). Now this should only be possible in Soccer & Inside Ladianes Castle.
- We will be putting the Test Server online soon for players to test a new change that we came up with for archers. This change is being proposed so as to provide incentive for players to play archers as well as give them a more tactile approach to playing (something that all other classes have through comboing/stacking, but archers do not).
- This change will NOT be on the live server it will only be on the test server. If players like the change, we will move it over to the live server. If not, we will adjust it or remove it.
- Archers Changes
- We wanted to look at ways we could make archers more appealing and tactile without simply just giving them an AP boost (Similar to how blades/fists/mages have combos/stacking that give them an edge).
- That being said, in this update we are adding a distance multiplier that increases the closer you are to your target up to a maximum value of 5%.
- This means that yes you can deal more damage if you get closer to someone, but you also risk the chance of being damaged.
- This also provides you with some kind of bonus for situations when you are forced to tank someone due to things like stone feet & stun.
- This feature is being considered a class trait (always being applied), and not dependent on you having certain equipment equipped.