We have introduced two major changes to the way EXP works in the hopes of balancing EXP distribution among classes at early levels and also to promote active party participation.
- Physical classes (Blade, Fist, Archer) now receive a x3 exp boost when THEY (not someone else in their party) kill or gain exp from any non-bosses/non-empowered monster while they are between levels 1-110. Please note, as we mentioned, this change does NOT apply to bosses or monsters with the Empowered title.
- Players now do not receive 100% of the EXP gained from other party members when killing non-boss and non-empowered monsters, they instead only gain 50% of the total EXP that the original player gained. Please note, as we mentioned, this change does NOT apply to bosses or monsters with the Empowered title.
- +8 success rates lowered
- +9 success rates lowered
- HP regen added to all V3 bosses
- SSC Boss HP regen increased
- Magic defense added to all 125-160 Mobs in east ladianes
- Bug fixes to Yellow and white magician scrolls
- Turtoid magic defense lowered slightly
- Mana Barrier Buffed
- Egg magic defense lowered slightly.
- Eonic weapons now require Level 201+ to wield, it's impossible to balance level 200 and 300 pvp with just the G11 equipment.
- Blade defense nerfed by 1.5% overall.
- Fist warrior health lowered slightly
- Pre upgraded G10 and G11 stores added to the game
- Stores with 6/6 Rings bands and necklaces added to the game
- Devils boss room bosses now drop G11 weapons ranging from +1-6