Masta

New update

Masta

Hey guys!

Thoughts about the new update?

Gr's

Masta

siurblys

Dont tried anything yet. But looks Great :) Still dont understand how to attract new players who dont know that TB exist :D

Edited by siurblys

ious

so... 8 hours later and still no sign of online servers. Any chance today?

Masta
43 minutes ago, taner299 said:

CrixUs Comingg :)

Welcome back!

Garfield

now we just need to see the advertising and see if it works

Pure

Just noticed this update and it gave me so much hope after so long of thinking things would never get better.

Iv'e been resigned to the fact i can no longer get any joy from TB, but this has restored my faith!

Seasonal server sounds amazing, and I can't wait to get on and have some real competition again. Plus all the other updates sound great, and looking forward to testing some new content again!

Great job guys and thanks for giving us all what we want and need :) 

buttholebandit

So, I haven't played tb in probably ten years. I was with it from start to just before the crash. I was so excited to see it was up and running again. But I see there's updates and servers down the day I find out it's up once again. Can someone update me? 

JDEKIS

Ah, this is good news. I'm sure it will bring old players back that didn't have time to play as much as they wanted to, such as myself. I hope I'll get a chance to join in on a season or two!

Bedri_Hari

Get a fair game  .Everyone is equal no quit player 

Winkou

Looks epic, i've written a post on seasonal server months ago, glad to see it.

Djaul

Trucha
On 6/11/2017 at 1:55 AM, buttholebandit said:

So, I haven't played tb in probably ten years. I was with it from start to just before the crash. I was so excited to see it was up and running again. But I see there's updates and servers down the day I find out it's up once again. Can someone update me? 

So at 1:pm eastern standard which is in about 15 minutes the server will go down for about an hour because the seasonal server is getting added into the game. The update features can be found here. I hope to see you in game.

shockdot
4 hours ago, buttholebandit said:

all servers down?

No, they are all online.

Redkai

I'm very excited about this seasonal server. The most fun I have had during my time in TB  was during the various stages of the servers starting. The initial grind and fun that followed was epic. Maybe I'll have more time on the next season to play.