IKuPAI

Kando/SSC transformation

IKuPAI

I think it should be allowed... separate nados from kandos. 2 different curves.

Edited by IKuPAI

imadsaade

I don't agree at all. The 1k hp boost favors mages way more than it favors the melee classes and would make them even tankier at this level and near impossible to kill

~Crispy

Edited by imadsaade

Dynamix

This would be retarded to allow. 1k HP boost is the only thing ur getting from it, and as Crispy said, this heavily favors mages. People are already way 2 tanky on nado. No need to be even more of a tank.

Gekke Gaberr

KUPA NO! I can tank like 3 archers including one 10bow, let alone if I as a RM also get the 1k+ hp.. even as a RM and this would heavily favour me I just say no ^^

Trucha
3 hours ago, xArKx said:

You can currently trans on Kando

?

IKuPAI
On 8/25/2017 at 6:39 AM, xArKx said:

I didn't think you could O.o I'm getting trans on my 160 fist tomorrow... I'll verify this

imadsaade
On 8/25/2017 at 8:39 AM, xArKx said:

no you can not

Trucha
14 hours ago, IKuPAI said:

I didn't think you could O.o I'm getting trans on my 160 fist tomorrow... I'll verify this

Try level locking yourself see if it helps. Im pretty sure trans quest will get you to 161

All tho im pretty sure no trans allowed

Edited by Trucha

IKuPAI
15 hours ago, Trucha said:

Try level locking yourself see if it helps. Im pretty sure trans quest will get you to 161

All tho im pretty sure no trans allowed

Ok... that'll be today after work I'll be getting trans xD

Thanks for the level lock tip. That wouulda spaced my mind!

IKuPAI
On 8/23/2017 at 4:46 AM, Gekke Gaberr said:

KUPA NO! I can tank like 3 archers including one 10bow, let alone if I as a RM also get the 1k+ hp.. even as a RM and this would heavily favour me I just say no ^^

On 8/23/2017 at 4:09 AM, Dynamix said:

This would be retarded to allow. 1k HP boost is the only thing ur getting from it, and as Crispy said, this heavily favors mages. People are already way 2 tanky on nado. No need to be even more of a tank.

On 8/22/2017 at 8:27 PM, imadsaade said:

I don't agree at all. The 1k hp boost favors mages way more than it favors the melee classes and would make them even tankier at this level and near impossible to kill

~Crispy

I did want to say however to you three...

If you can already tank 3 archers and 1 has a 10 bow...

Doesn't that mean the nados would never even set foot on kando...

And clearly the trans kando wouldn't be allowed on nado...

Also, I bet none of them had mana bows

xArKx
On 8/28/2017 at 0:43 AM, imadsaade said:

no you can not

Yes you can you level lock at 160 do trans quest and you can trans up on kando and nado i can show you if you'd like?

IKuPAI
43 minutes ago, xArKx said:

Yes you can you level lock at 160 do trans quest and you can trans up on kando and nado i can show you if you'd like?

O.o AND nado? That's a bug... work kicked my butt yesterday and I passed out xD. I'd be interested in seeing that.

IKuPAI
8 hours ago, xArKx said:

Also, its one thing to test a bug for a report,  but abusing it will likely get one banned.

xArKx
On 8/28/2017 at 0:43 AM, imadsaade said:
On 8/29/2017 at 9:40 PM, IKuPAI said:

Also, its one thing to test a bug for a report,  but abusing it will likely get one banned.

Thanks for your concern Kupa but devs dont care about small stuff like this.. you can tell they're more concerned about how much money they can make. You've just got to look around and see all the +10 weapons to know this game is pay 2 win now.

IKuPAI
1 hour ago, xArKx said:

Thanks for your concern Kupa but devs dont care about small stuff like this.. you can tell they're more concerned about how much money they can make. You've just got to look around and see all the +10 weapons to know this game is pay 2 win now.

But you'd have to open your eyes to see that g11 isn't end game, and they've already released a spoiler.

ii_ranger_ii
2 hours ago, xArKx said:

Had 2 mates that downloaded the game cause i recommended it. Both have now quit reason being pay2win. its a shame, i don't see the game gaining many new players (only old HE-TB players.)Hopefully something will change to accommodate new people that don't wanna throw money at the game.

Barcode

Its not pay to win, its play to win. Farm to win, be efficient to win. 

xArKx
45 minutes ago, Barcode said:

Its not pay to win, its play to win. Farm to win, be efficient to win. 

Not when you can buy your way to the top with real life currency.