Spoon

New to the game.

Spoon

Hi community
My name is Spoon and im just new to the game! So far i love it although its pretty old grapichsi love the mechanis and game play.
The only thing i found difficult is knowing what to do im currently lvl70 but im abit stuck on what to do know. i mean is pretty simple just gain xp by slaying mobs but it takes too long though.
Second im playing a blade melee character do i have to put points in magic attributes suchs as red blue yellow ?. any more tips are welcome!

Sorry for the bad english.

scotty

First off, welcome to Turf Battles, nice to see new players! The mechanics are the main draw, and of course, the graphics are a nice throwback!

We hear you with not knowing what to do at that level, so we will be reviewing the gameplay at those levels to see how we can improve it!

Putting points into magic is just to get more mana and ensure you can use your finisher skills (the red skills that double your damage every 3 hits)

As a blade, it's a good idea to put more points into vit at first. That way you will survive and you can be a tank until you reach 160, I would recommend 628 vit, 377 dex and 700 str,

try to prioritise your vit and str most!

Dex increases your move speed and attack speed!

Str increases your health and damage if you're a blade!

Vit increases your health a lot!

Trucha
On 9/3/2017 at 11:46 AM, Spoon said:

Hi community
My name is Spoon and im just new to the game! So far i love it although its pretty old grapichsi love the mechanis and game play.
The only thing i found difficult is knowing what to do im currently lvl70 but im abit stuck on what to do know. i mean is pretty simple just gain xp by slaying mobs but it takes too long though.
Second im playing a blade melee character do i have to put points in magic attributes suchs as red blue yellow ?. any more tips are welcome!

Sorry for the bad english.

The mechanics are why I cannot stop playing this game. Theres NOTHING like turfbattles. my name is Trucha hmu in game ill help you level. Join tribe and go on islands asap they drop scrolls that give you xp.

edit: your english isn't bad at all dude. Is that you or are you using a translator?

Edited by Trucha

Spoon
22 hours ago, scotty said:

First off, welcome to Turf Battles, nice to see new players! The mechanics are the main draw, and of course, the graphics are a nice throwback!

We hear you with not knowing what to do at that level, so we will be reviewing the gameplay at those levels to see how we can improve it!

Putting points into magic is just to get more mana and ensure you can use your finisher skills (the red skills that double your damage every 3 hits)

As a blade, it's a good idea to put more points into vit at first. That way you will survive and you can be a tank until you reach 160, I would recommend 628 vit, 377 dex and 700 str,

try to prioritise your vit and str most!

Dex increases your move speed and attack speed!

Str increases your health and damage if you're a blade!

Vit increases your health a lot!

thank you for replying !!!  yea its a great game!!! always wanted to be a tank :) but i know what to do now. Again thank you so much for replying love to see there are still some ppl active on turfbattles! Btw im lvl98 now and active at midget tribe.

Spoon
10 hours ago, Trucha said:

The mechanics are why I cannot stop playing this game. Theres NOTHING like turfbattles. my name is Trucha hmu in game ill help you level. Join tribe and go on islands asap they drop scrolls that give you xp.

edit: your english isn't bad at all dude. Is that you or are you using a translator?

Yes, i love the mechanics as well!!! I will add you Trucha I did im lvl98 atm and joined a tribe called midget. haha thanks, its just me not using any translator.

Spoon
23 hours ago, Trucha said:

well brother so am I @Spoon

well Trucha  i dont see you online but i could use your help im stuck with lvling im 120 and it goes slow and nobody is willing to do some dungeons so yea ;p