Shenji

Unban aVantage

Shenji

Simple enough. No bashing by GM's please.... cough shockdot cough...

post +1 if you agree, and -1 if you dont please. if you have no interest just scroll on. i just want to see where the community stands.

IKuPAI

I think account bans are perfectly fair. Aswell as temporary hardware bans. Say, for the full season. I don't think it would hurt to let everyone start from lvl 1... But theres the 3rd party bans too...

stubi

I mean why do you got banned in the first place?
Wasnt it clear that if you use a 3rd party programm that you would get banned for it?

Shockdot even mentioned this on the season 1 news that there will be hardware bans.

Shenji

aVa got a hardware ban for annoying shockdot. dont reply if you dont know whats going on alpha_32127.

Zorpy99

Personally i feel Hardware bans are fine but under the circumstances of constant rule breaking like being banned and warned 2 times for selling for usd accounts/items and then 3rd time results in hardware ban you know 3 strikes your out. Or same for hacking we all know its a constant problem and they dont get banned and when they do season comes and they just re make new accounts and do it again???  

But i feel for cyber bullying or just being annoying and a troll should never be a hardware ban unless its a very long time of non stop attacking on other people personally.

What gm should add for bans is 1st is temp ban 2nd is perm ban 3rd is hardware then people may stop breaking rules and the people getting banned for dumb reasons wouldnt be mad raging about unfair treatment.

Another instance is a player name changed to a offensive name thus paying 5 dollars to get the name change gets perm banned instantly? Should of been at least refunded or a temp ban till name changed not banished into the banned life but these are just my personal thoughts.