Turk7Sr

Instance Coins

Turk7Sr

Can we do something about how much work it takes to earn instance coins. in order to get any for buying in the instance shop you have to grind out in 20 minute increments either SSC or FL. With this slow process getting a decent number of instance coins is ridiculously slow. Can we either earn coins from just completing an instance and a bonus coin for doing it quickly or can they somehow be bought or traded?

Also can we move the crafting mats to a different store. I would like to buy them but I won't waste instance coins on one measly stack. Thanks

shockdot

Instance Coin's aren't meant to be something that is ridiculously obtained in large quantities.

That being said, we have already changed the cost of the crates for Season 2 as part of the crafting progression changes we are making. We may offer them as rewards for some Instance Related quests.

SniperGOD
12 minutes ago, shockdot said:

Instance Coin's aren't meant to be something that is ridiculously obtained in large quantities.

That being said, we have already changed the cost of the crates for Season 2 as part of the crafting progression changes we are making. We may offer them as rewards for some Instance Related quests.

G12 Info soon?

Turk7Sr
18 hours ago, shockdot said:

I agree with you. If they became too easy to acquire it would unbalance the game. Unfortunately for me I am too busy to grind out even a decent quantity of coins. but if coins could be earned for just finishing an instance it would maintain the balance you desire. My best idea to make them slightly easier to get but not make them super easy to farm would be to have the reward for killing all the bosses of an instance to be 1 coin. if the party can complete the instance in a specified time such as 20 or even 15 minutes then the party would be rewarded with a bonus coin. this earn rate would still require a strong party to earn the extra coin but smaller weaker parties that can complete a instance would still earn a single coin. or another idea would be to have multiple reward tiers. 

say first bonus is earned for completing the instance in 30 minutes, a second bonus would be earned for completing an instance in 15 minutes and a third bonus for completing the instance in under 7 minutes 30 seconds. This rapid rewards tier would allow massive 15 player parties to earn maximum bonuses but would make earning coins still a difficult and rewarding process. You could reward players different items for the different completion times. say 1 coin for 30 minutes several crates of crafting materials for the 15 minute timer and a decent blessing item say a +7 armor or weapon piece or better.

Just an idea to help with the fact that some players don't get any rewards because finding parties is not always that easy. Also some parties fly through a dungeon instance and should receive extra bonuses for speed since a dungeon instance can only be repeatable every 30 minutes anyways. I like that 30 minute cool down. it really does help keep the coins balanced. and at that rate it still require at least 100 hours of game time to earn 200 coins for demonics. I definitely don't want my idea dismissed but i certainly do not want the game to become overbalanced one way or another.

I appreciate you taking the time to read my post.