justis2

Several suggestions

justis2

1. I suggest to make a new chat window that would provide system messages only, since now its really spammy with island drop gems and upgrade , options adding results. 

It could be like in aeria games - two different windows 

iwsmbs.png

or like in nana  - two different tabs

w1xsnq.png

2. Its really dificult to count how much potions i can carry, very often i buy too much of them and they drop out. So I 'm  a suggeting box which appears right after clicking buy on potions at yuba, but there would be already typed max number of potions you can carry instead of empty ( where usually you have to type amount). So you can see how max you can have of them and then change that number how you want ( decrease a little bit  to keep space for mana pots and so on).

3. Also it's a little bit of lack of information on NPC ar east village, that informs you about many fist warrior information ( protectors, melvil wep, cutting ad so on) This NPC is really helpful for newbie players but it was difficult to master cutting since there wasnt mention  that after holding W you have JUMP and then click left click to lock on target. ( it was just clicking left mouse button)