ivmich300

quality of life goodies

ivmich300

A Pouch and recycler merchant in veros with a veros wh.

A g12 recycler

Added benefits for subscription renewed etc 1 month basic buffs renew again unlock some kind of extra perk etc etc to make people want to keep buying them.

Fix invisible mobs or fix them being in walls under the map or above the map.

Increase the ap on g12s or make it easier to upgrade weapons slightly.

Increase drop rate of copper nickel in v2 and Seph cloth in v3 (seasonal only)

add that auction house idea or add a use for the donation box turning it into a mailbox where you can mail items to each other.

add a lend option so where the item you lend out has a lock spell put on it and timer and when time runs out it gets returned.

add a sort option in wh

add a like feature on forums.

Edited by ivmich300

IKuPAI
42 minutes ago, ivmich300 said:

A Pouch and recycler merchant in veros with a veros wh.

This is a neat qol request. I notice most of my farm warehouses end up veros. Due to early game assembly of my ladianes boxes.

As long as this doesn't show up in floating Village i think this will be a fair qol.

A g12 recycler

This would be nice... Tbh, even just returning copper/nickel and seph cloth would be bread and butter.

Added benefits for subscription renewed etc 1 month basic buffs renew again unlock some kind of extra perk etc etc to make people want to keep buying them.

Eh... It's an extended duration item perk, not really a subscription tbh... More like premium....

I just don't think this is something that will play well with seasonals.

Fix invisible mobs or fix them being in walls under the map or above the map.

I agree, imo it seems the monster colliders are too big... Like, gigantic... Find out why king megalopas in v2 hit from so far away, i bet you solve this issue.

Increase the ap on g12s or make it easier to upgrade weapons slightly.

Yep... Ap is far too low, or add a small damage negation... Like 1/10 proc is true dmg or something... All weapons... Idk

Tbh, +19 should be like +10s were in s1...

Glorious, yet difficult, yet attainable....

And 20s should be more like +10 drops from watanka.

Increase drop rate of copper nickel in v2 and Seph cloth in v3 (seasonal only)

Idk, v2 copper/nickel is comparable to gc...

Imo the weapons cost is the issue here. 40/40/40 for melees and 25 cloth for mages... The archers are nice being 15 cloth and 8/8 scales...

Maybe mixing the ratios will help.

But i definitely agree that seph cloth should drop in v2. It drops in v1...

add that auction house idea or add a use for the donation box turning it into a mailbox where you can mail items to each other.

I'd like a buy booth that has just opposite function of the sell booth...

add a lend option so where the item you lend out has a lock spell put on it and timer and when time runs out it gets returned.

Yes, agreed! It will give someone something to use... It will have maret value, and it will influence them to keep a backup weapon for after expiration.

add a sort option in wh

Yeah, haha pls

add a like feature on forums.

Maybe... Don't feed the trolls.