ivmich300

So tired of saying this......

ivmich300

If anything on this game is gonna make me not return it'll be this.... As a gm or Mod (masta) you guys dont play so have no idea. so I'm gonna put a few instances of what happens daily.

1. you got gods of arena allied with dark_knights and friendly with control that's a huge amount of the community. so in hau say gods are in veros and we are veros but dark knights and control and anyone offline in God's are Lad THEY DO NOT FIGHT EACHOTHER well sometimes control and gods do.

2. Now we coul kick them from the party yes but then what? you can' kill your own nation so they make a new party and KS all your mobs nice...

3. we could report them but can we really report 15 players everyday and expect anything no....

a very simple and easy fix would be make a ENTIRE tribe online/offline in same nation and same with their allies or just remove this completely and go back to picking nations or randomizing every player cause this situation isnt working. I'm 297 I can get 300 easily but what about the rest of the community they have to keep dealing with this everyday praying they get on a side that wins.

Another situation is say some are in the same nation as you. they will go out of their way to wake up people so they log in being in a different nation allowing them to fight your team and take the win. how is this fair at all I can record it but then what have 3 20 min videos daily for nothing to change like come on... 

Gannicus_1099

you talk only lie and trash.

legacy ladines 10 player , veros have 5 player  and no fight no help hau,

i ks hau witch for 5 legacy veros players coming  join my party 

WHO İS RİGHT ???

Gannicus_1099

KuPa  kanoran hatebreeder no help  no fight no atack ladines legacy player  for i ks hau witch  and join my party you lvl up 

WHO is LEECH

Gannicus_1099

plzz open hau fl party kick = you no lvl up 300 never

Edited by Gannicus_1099

B0n13

This isnt whatsapp bro ! You can say all that in 1 post! :-)