lartsagillaa

My suggestion is to stop seasonals.

lartsagillaa

I know there is people here who want to play only seasonals

but there is also people with family, irl life and shit like that and they are limited not being able to compete in seasonals (lowering players from entering seasonal)

why just not stop seasonals completely? host weekly or monthly events instead. Before adding new upgrade methods *cough* season 2 sup gem 10/10 sets test them and thing them trought.

At this moment the game is not beginner friendly in anyway. If you planning to keep nations random make rule that example mira cannot just kill european players with alt whos in veros while being ladianges as mira and u being ladianes because thats just ridicilious.

also i am suggesting to make another permanent server (Beginning 2) like it used to be. i know population on the community is not the greatest so far but i think making another permanent server could increase playerbase. currently G12 content in tri is impossible to get hands on unless u wanna get bum raped.
" Make lower content acc they said " thanks to S2 10/10 sets will bum rape u aswel.

I'd really like to see seasonals ended and just 2 permanent servers.
make turfbattles great again.

WinkouS3

What's the difference between a permanent server and a season server after two months in?

A new and casual player will have same problems in both situations, I don't see your point there.

Season is actually a server that start over so that's probably the best situation for a casual player to start grinding with same tools than anyone else.

Let's say season 4 goes permanent, it would get worse and worse by the time for casual players...

Season is actually made to help new players and make them strong enough to survive in triumphus.

Experience start of season 4, maybe it will change your mind.

stubi

Seasonal servers are the best thing that happend to this game because without them the tri server would just stall at some point - everyone waits for new updates and wont play so its basically like tri server during season.

Also what the most people dont see are the financial advantages seasonal servers brings with it. The game needs income or else it goes down again because there is no big company behind it.

noahhero_0
2 hours ago, WinkouS3 said:

What's the difference between a permanent server and a season server after two months in?

A new and casual player will have same problems in both situations, I don't see your point there.

Season is actually a server that start over so that's probably the best situation for a casual player to start grinding with same tools than anyone else.

Let's say season 4 goes permanent, it would get worse and worse by the time for casual players...

Season is actually made to help new players and make them strong enough to survive in triumphus.

Experience start of season 4, maybe it will change your mind.

Agree with this point.

HateBreeder

I don't see how just starting a new server would make it any easier for new players compared to seasons. Hell, seasons are a new server, just not permanent. The same thing would happen regardless. Also, FL being random is less relevant than ever now that V4 was added to the game since there are viable/decent ways to level all the way to 300 solo.

Only thing I agree with is that trying to fight people in Tri server in 160-200 zones is bullshit because of season1 G11s.

itskanoran

I see where hes coming from splitting the community in 2 because of how small the community is caused to server to be dead.

seasonal was supposed to be a early test server and a server to allow newer players to have a chance to get items close to or same as people on the main server giving them a fighting chance.  but in the 3 month period we are given not only can we test the new content it's enough time to reach all new highs causing the people on tri server to suffer if they aren't on for that season. personally I feel 3 months is a bit to long and from what I've seen after about 1 to 2 months the population on the seasonal server dies down . 

now I'd recommend seasonal being shortened but also have a increased xp and pet xp rate. this way it's still possible to get 300 and a 100 pet but it's not to long to where the community gets bored and we all start hosting breaking our set parties ( I love these )

Also no offense but for seasonal and tri server to both be active this would involve marketing and advertising to keep a community growing but right now if 1 server has a good update the other dies which isn't good. I'd say if any altering in upgrade rates or bug fixes or any other old content modifications be released on both servers at the same time but new content/items etc be released seasonal only till it ends.  a lot of people if they are on tri server during the time seasonal is up they feel left alone server goes down or a bug is located it takes a while for it be found cause the server feels neglected if both get the minor changes at the same time it'll probably keep a community on both