Happie

Advanced Crafting

Happie

This is a suggestion for a more advanced crafting system for items, this suggestion alone won't be much other then the suggestion of adding a third crafting npc to the game which would allow you to craft other items then g12 equipment but in a similar fashion. I do believe the game is lacking this as the production skills are already an incredibly pointless other then as a grindy obstacle to create a g12 crafter aswell as obtaining reforging, outside of those two the crafting has no actual meaning or impact in the game as the things you can currently craft using the production skills are heavily overpriced in terms of their material costs compared to how easily they are obtained outside of the crafting method.

Please leave your own thoughts on the suggestion in the comments.

• Suggestion
    • As I wrote earlier, I believe this should be another npc that replicates the g12 crafting almost exactly except it instead crafts better item that are worth making and have good use in the game, none of those items will be suggested in this post and will instead be in other suggestions as I've got alot more suggestions to post that would make use of a system such as this. The suggestions which would require this system will be pointed out in the other suggestions later on, but I think the idea of it is already pretty clear, for those who still don't really understand what I'm trying to say feel free to take a look at the image I created to visualise how the crafting would work.

6d93310b1afe0a805cd470e458eaf6e0.png

Links related to this topic

New Gems

Edited by Happie

garf

honestly love the idea and work you put here and agree with most. divine gems and magic and sorcery fail so much and it would also help with getting the stats we need if there was a supreme version.

also the supreme seph choice gem 100% should be in the game it's frustrating to use a sup seph and it go to a stat you weren't really wanting to upgrade.

only downside I see would be the eonic gem cause I feel on seasonal eonics are already easy to obtain and having a gem to make it easier would mean to reverse the rates back to the tri server rates to add this idea 

Happie
2 minutes ago, garf said:

only downside I see would be the eonic gem cause I feel on seasonal eonics are already easy to obtain and having a gem to make it easier would mean to reverse the rates back to the tri server rates to add this idea 

The eonic gem wouldn't be any higher success rate, it would just be a replacement of having to attempt holding a million gems + g11s in your inventory, instead it's the same cost plus abit of gemstone & metal raw mats but you can then have x5 eonic gems and x5 tri swords to attempt making x5 g1s directly in your inventory

Edited by Happie

PhajEjHmoob

I support this 100% except I'd have to side with Garf as well on this one +1ss from me

garf
6 minutes ago, Happie said:

The eonic gem wouldn't be any higher success rate, it would just be a replacement of having to attempt holding a million gems + g11s in your inventory, instead it's the same cost plus abit of gemstone & metal raw mats but you can then have x5 eonic gems and x5 tri swords to attempt making x5 g1s directly in your inventory

well in that case If you used the crafting menu to turn 1 of every gem into 1 eonic gem then yes this would be a good idea also disregard my previous thing if it doesnt affect rates just a better QOL

Edited by garf