acelilstaby

Updating my game

acelilstaby

I can't seem to get my game working. I haven't played in about a year and a half but when I heard that the Mystic severs came out I deff had to start playing again...When I try updating my game it loads a few things then it pauses on "Checking Triumphus.dll for changes..." im not sure what i need to do from here

shockdot
5 hours ago, acelilstaby said:

I can't seem to get my game working. I haven't played in about a year and a half but when I heard that the Mystic severs came out I deff had to start playing again...When I try updating my game it loads a few things then it pauses on "Checking Triumphus.dll for changes..." im not sure what i need to do from here

Someone might be locking your game up. If you open a Support Ticket and send us Teamviewer Information we can remote assist...

I would check if the SEP.exe process is running in your background, if so end it.

I would also add exceptions to your Windows Defender and AntiVirus' for the games folder and exe's.

There have been cases where if people simply delete Triumphus.dll from their games Bin directory, the patcher auto fixes the problem.

acelilstaby

Okay i just opened the ticket. I deleted something called Triumphus.$AA or something along those lines under the Bin folder but it didnt work still