Trucha

Mana Pot 15%

Trucha

Can we can a Mana Version of Health Potion? 15% of mana per pot.

stubi

Hello Stubinator here,

I agree on a mana % version due the fact that lategame mages struggle to pot their mana up when they get hit by a manabow. Im on 30.7k mana with 3x g2 hosans that means that i currently need 31 mini marvs to pot my mana from 0 to full (w/o attacking or being attacked). 

When i as a redmage get targeted by a mana bow i have no chance to survive or keep supporting my team cause i have to run away.

It feels like the hosans give you no benefit in the lategame that would be changed with a % mp potion + rm's have something to put against the mana bows which drains 75% of your mana when you get fully hit.

However, a 15% potion would be a little bit strong i would suggest a 8-10% potion. I would appreciate a new % mana potion, we came up with the idea that you can only get the %MP potions with potion brewing.

The market would get influenced by potions cause you could brew and sell them in booths and the materials will have more value.

I'd like to hear the opinion of the community about this,

ty ;)

Edited by alpha_32127

Happie

I agree aswell, % mana potions are kind of needed because no matter how strong you are as a red mage, in a 9 set you might be able to tank a 1v1 without mana barrier against a mana bow but no matter what gear you're in, a archer can render you 100% useless and force you to spend every single potion you have by simply shooting you twice or thrice (one is almost enough with a point blank special arrow), and in team fights there's simply no way to defend yourself against this, a red mage CANT survive a fight if its 2 people and one of them uses a mana bow.

I also agree that 15% might be abit too op, we've already seen how over powered the 15% hp potions are and how much a blade with high vit can tank due to them, 8-10% as stubi suggested is pretty much the perfect value for the potions since it wont hit a place where we could outpot massive damage & a mana bow, but if we are moving we can still spam to keep our mana barrier up while trying to run away.

Not to mention that it would hadicap us due to the max potion limit of 1200 pots, means we would run atleast a stack of 10% mana pots so we're left with less hp pots to keep our health up.

IKuPAI

Interesting thoughts in this thread... rather than going after the mana barrier changes it seems like mages may be satisfied with the mana barrier change, but require further investigation.

Barcode
On 7/29/2017 at 5:13 PM, alpha_32127 said:

Hello Stubinator here,

I agree on a mana % version due the fact that lategame mages struggle to pot their mana up when they get hit by a manabow. Im on 30.7k mana with 3x g2 hosans that means that i currently need 31 mini marvs to pot my mana from 0 to full (w/o attacking or being attacked). 

When i as a redmage get targeted by a mana bow i have no chance to survive or keep supporting my team cause i have to run away.

It feels like the hosans give you no benefit in the lategame that would be changed with a % mp potion + rm's have something to put against the mana bows which drains 75% of your mana when you get fully hit.

However, a 15% potion would be a little bit strong i would suggest a 8-10% potion. I would appreciate a new % mana potion, we came up with the idea that you can only get the %MP potions with potion brewing.

The market would get influenced by potions cause you could brew and sell them in booths and the materials will have more value.

I'd like to hear the opinion of the community about this,

ty ;)

I suggest you stop wearing those hosans...they arent giving you anything besides helping u die vs mana bow. xD