Jump to content
dregen777

steam when?

Recommended Posts

dregen777

i'm just curious- i see that a lot of positive changes have been made lately, and i was wondering if this is in preparation for the game's application to steam, and when that would approximately happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
scotty
14 hours ago, dregen777 said:

i'm just curious- i see that a lot of positive changes have been made lately, and i was wondering if this is in preparation for the game's application to steam, and when that would approximately happen?

We are still ironing out a few more issues and reworking some systems to be in compliance with steam.  Our steam application was recently approved and we just have to pass Software Verification before going live.

 

We expect the steam release to be sometime around the official launcher of our new launcher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
twicec

when will the new launcher be release? 

looking forward for TB to go on steam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shockdot
On 2/27/2021 at 10:52 PM, twicec said:

when will the new launcher be release? 

looking forward for TB to go on steam

Still being worked on (final phase) and then we will be doing some internal testing. It's close though!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
twicec
On 3/5/2021 at 12:13 PM, shockdot said:

Still being worked on (final phase) and then we will be doing some internal testing. It's close though!

any closer? i'll check back next month 😃

 

Edited by twicec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
twicec

any news on TB being on steam? any updates? dates? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shockdot
3 hours ago, twicec said:

any news on TB being on steam? any updates? dates? 

Pretty much any/all news we have is posted to our news section. Some steam related, specifically, news was posted in our most recent news article (https://www.eonicgames.com/news/view/122).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
twicec

great! thank you for the update!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bratancik

Hey im also wait till Tb go on steam.. coz atm cant even start tb at my new pc...hope its start fast :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shockdot
20 hours ago, Bratancik said:

Hey im also wait till Tb go on steam.. coz atm cant even start tb at my new pc...hope its start fast :)

What issue are you having starting TB on your new PC? We haven't come across any "new" PC that doesn't allow playing TB. If you need help setting up, we can help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bratancik

Like always here was trojan error if you could fix that in client that would be awesome. 

But anyway i tryed turn of firewall but that wont help... When lauch game i get critical error. 

Sr for my english. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shockdot
On 9/3/2021 at 9:51 PM, Bratancik said:

Like always here was trojan error if you could fix that in client that would be awesome. 

But anyway i tryed turn of firewall but that wont help... When lauch game i get critical error. 

Sr for my english. 

Did you install the required C++ Redistributable from our download page? Also add an exception to your AntiVirus/Windows Defender for the games install path.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
twicec

still no news on when the game will launch on steam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shockdot
On 10/24/2021 at 12:45 AM, twicec said:

still no news on when the game will launch on steam?

The plan is to launch on steam shortly (maybe a month) after the new client release. Our development diaries aim to have that out in beta sometime in December/January. However, that is not a official date (but things are moving well towards that).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
twicec

ok. sounds good. looking forward for the steam release. Please announce it on Fb, more likely to see it there. 

thanks shockdot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...