Kanorann

Instances

Kanorann

So many of you know me i recently returned to this game like 2 weeks ago.

anyways I didn’t have a character yet on mystic so I made one and boy did I learn right away that this game has changed so much that it’s the opposite of newbie friendly. The quests are very good and nice I enjoyed them but at around 160 200 range it stops your stuck doing instances or east lad and especially after 200 east lad mobs are all ranged or mages now and hit like a truck without a good set and jewels. So you go okay back to instances cause you won’t survive in v3. 

now I’ve seen tons of people saying they don’t want to do them anymore because they got changed to where it’s not worth while for the high levels anymore. So you can advertise all you want but for a game with a mild population and very tribe /country clicks you become stuck.

i suggest making it more newbie friendly for seasons or if you ever decide to advertise and make it more public and also to revert whatever change you did to instances that has made end game players not want to play. Cause yes I’m stuck im sure others are and unless your entire team wants to do tribe runs for an alt then that works but if your new and you don’t have a team willing??? Stay on the lower islands and I guess never progress into the game.

ill give you some appreciation as I’ve seen some decent changes into the game like removing the tc buffs thank god and some of the interfaces and quests and pets you’ve added are very good. but it’s not newbie friendly and it’s not loner friendly in the slightest and on my last note I’d like to say as one of the players who spent years of time on here and money it really sucks that everything we have done and spent on tri server is completely useless as no one touches that server at all.

siapow

My friend is stuck like you unless he go to harbor to (solo) level up there. Its easier than v3,v4 but there are no waypoints nor quests to go to the place (I think) unless someone tells u. Too bad its only until 280 and u have to pay every entry then u have to rely on v5 or instance to get to 300.

There is also Hau but thats based on nation and active 300 willing to kill the mobs IF u can own Hau.

shockdot
10 hours ago, Kanorann said:

So many of you know me i recently returned to this game like 2 weeks ago.

anyways I didn’t have a character yet on mystic so I made one and boy did I learn right away that this game has changed so much that it’s the opposite of newbie friendly. The quests are very good and nice I enjoyed them but at around 160 200 range it stops your stuck doing instances or east lad and especially after 200 east lad mobs are all ranged or mages now and hit like a truck without a good set and jewels. So you go okay back to instances cause you won’t survive in v3. 

now I’ve seen tons of people saying they don’t want to do them anymore because they got changed to where it’s not worth while for the high levels anymore. So you can advertise all you want but for a game with a mild population and very tribe /country clicks you become stuck.

i suggest making it more newbie friendly for seasons or if you ever decide to advertise and make it more public and also to revert whatever change you did to instances that has made end game players not want to play. Cause yes I’m stuck im sure others are and unless your entire team wants to do tribe runs for an alt then that works but if your new and you don’t have a team willing??? Stay on the lower islands and I guess never progress into the game.

ill give you some appreciation as I’ve seen some decent changes into the game like removing the tc buffs thank god and some of the interfaces and quests and pets you’ve added are very good. but it’s not newbie friendly and it’s not loner friendly in the slightest and on my last note I’d like to say as one of the players who spent years of time on here and money it really sucks that everything we have done and spent on tri server is completely useless as no one touches that server at all.

There are already some suggestions for instances, we have just been preoccupied with getting the season channel stuff started/finished. One of the leading ones is adjusting the instance coin rewards based on difficulty. In terms of "newbie friendly", instances and/or dungeons have NEVER been as newbie friendly as they are right now. They are more accessible to everyone, the rewards are where people seem a bit lack lustered. 

A quest line that continues from 160-200 is something I've wanted to make also since we released the 1-160 quest line, but there has been bigger priorities. It's on the list.

Triumphus Server is a different server, any kind of merger between the two is extremely unlikely. There are active players on that server (albeit, much less).

9 hours ago, siapow said:

My friend is stuck like you unless he go to harbor to (solo) level up there. Its easier than v3,v4 but there are no waypoints nor quests to go to the place (I think) unless someone tells u. Too bad its only until 280 and u have to pay every entry then u have to rely on v5 or instance to get to 300.

There is also Hau but thats based on nation and active 300 willing to kill the mobs IF u can own Hau.

V4-V5 should be getting some updates in the near future (sometime before or at the start of season channels), so that it's more easily accessible for players.