Kanorann

Warp Speed

Kanorann

Can we poll the idea that I’m about to talk about???

So as we all are aware fists are extremely quick while using the ability warp speed.

I can use ice stinger(provides a movement speed debuff) and also paralyze( also a movement speed debuff) which stacks with eachother. When both are applied the average class rm,bm,archer,blade are kind of well better off standing still and fighting cause they move slower than a king bee. But a fist warrior under the debuffs if they have warp speed on can still move faster than all the above classes listed including orc blood blades.

Not to mention if a fist is in trans it’s almost got a 100% uptime. My idea would be to either nerf the % given by warp speed or make its cool down longer. 

Another point that’s been talked about is fists under warp speed with the server ping causes them to teleport and either vanish away from you or appear on top of you.

As there’s fists in each team that plays this game a alternate suggestion could be allowing RedMages to have their yellow buffs back (not sure why they got moved to white) also pretty sure either movement speed or attack power or attack speed one of them got removed from the game completely.

my proposition would be leave fists the same but make the movement scroll buff be for yellow mages and can make it be for 500 yellow cause you reduced the amount of yellow needed for fire charge from 750-500.

You can keep the other buffs as white if you please but I’d say make lower versions or atleast movement be available for the average red mage which is 500 yellow to not necessarily keep up with fist warriors but make it a bit more even in terms of speed and would also make shansha gems worth obtaining in the game as currently idk if anyone actually bothers farming them and if they do it’s probably under 10.

Kanorann

Okay since I’ve made this post the squad have been discussing it a lot for 16 hours haha.

The common thing I’m noticing is most don’t actually want the nerf to occur but instead would rather the servers get upgraded to counter the teleporting and lag that occurs in the situations I’ve talked about. Fists are meant to be fast and I guess somewhere I got mixed up between what they are supposed to be and what the servers make them seem to be. Please upgrade the servers

shockdot

These are all topics that have been discussed in rather great detail on the Discord. I'll leave it to you to search through there if you want to follow along in greater detail, but here is a short summarization of various components of your post.

Fists

Fists in general are meant to be a fast and versatile class. As you mentioned in your second post, there isn't anything exactly wrong with them in terms of speed (with or without warp speed). There are even counters that help reduce against their speed (such as you mentioned). The issue is simply in regards to the "teleporting" bit that you are talking about.

Buffs

The yellow mage buffs you're talking about were removed and some transitioned into a joint support roll for players that went White magic build on either their RM or BM. This was brought along by various different parts of player feedback and discussions. Ultimately, having these support rolls at the level that they were at was providing teams with fairly unfair (and highly difficult to negate) advantages. I don't see this changing tbh.

Jumping/Teleporting While Moving

This isn't an issue with the servers at all (unless the server is lagging). This can be caused by lag (such as if you are lagging, or the person you are chasing is lagging) and/or it can be caused by the client. Unfortunately the clients (or rather the engines) movement replication functionality is what primarily causes the jumping/teleporting (if neither player are lagging). The only real fix for this would be to remake the entire game client on a more modern engine that supports better replication, and most other fixes for this would entail probably more work than it's worth. The problem begins to happen more frequently as you reach higher speeds and when players jump. This is because when the character movements aren't able to keep up with the speed of the network updates the character takes longer to reach a "destination" on your screen than the original players. This becomes more noticeable when you move faster, because there is more ground to be covered. Finally, jumping causes the players location to forcefully update (causing the teleporting/jumping).

We've released "patches" for this, the problem used to be more frequent in earlier iterations of the games release... but there's only so far that fine tuning something can take you before your only choice would be to bite the bullet. In this case, the bullet is remaking the client.