Kanorann

Ghost castle reaper

Kanorann

I think we’re far enough on tri server and mystic server where the infamous reaper on ghost castle needs the update.

Used to be a enjoyable sometimes pvp experience for the shards but with hau being so much more shards and the 2500 kill boss on cata being spawned way more often no one really cares about the reaper.

i think you could do some tweaking to its damage or something to buff its drops rather it be more shards or g13s and g12 jewels instead of the g11s and g10s it currently drops.

shockdot
15 minutes ago, Kanorann said:

I think we’re far enough on tri server and mystic server where the infamous reaper on ghost castle needs the update.

Used to be a enjoyable sometimes pvp experience for the shards but with hau being so much more shards and the 2500 kill boss on cata being spawned way more often no one really cares about the reaper.

i think you could do some tweaking to its damage or something to buff its drops rather it be more shards or g13s and g12 jewels instead of the g11s and g10s it currently drops.

Another user has brought this up before, we'll most likely do this during season 1.

Kanorann

And then implement it into mystic and tri server after season has concluded?

shockdot
1 hour ago, Kanorann said:

And then implement it into mystic and tri server after season has concluded?

The new seasons are part of Mystic & Tri, they aren't their own servers. So it would be on Mystic/Tri the same time they are added to the season channels.